Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a showcasing of Zoan awakening where the top tier beast pirates, including Kaido, just heal their battle wounds and turn the tables?

Looking a little sloppy at the moment, only thing that could redeem all this is Kaido healing himself and killing all the scabbards.

The whole Kinemon thing I can dig because somewhere out there you will have someone you're naturally weak against, cutting flames is fine. How did his slash reach Kaido and cut him no less? Crazy.

The other annoying thing is we have so many Zoans in the beast pirates but none of them want to go into their strongest form, hybrid, for some reason. Is it being saved for a later spectacle? Jack is on his death bed but insists on fighting on all fours.
Its being saved, not even Kaido went yet. When Kaido and calamities start going Zoan mode. Then we will be close to end of the arc. Right now its just chaos.

I don't know where this idea of Doffy fighting both Luffy and Law as a team comes from when the vast majority of the fight had them separated, Doffy had both Trebol and Bellamy on his side (whose help was crucial in separating them) and that by the time Luffy finally decided to fight back against Bellamy, the only think Law could manage was using tricks to somewhat even the odds by taking out Trebol and injuring Doffy (who mostly recovered anyway) for an already injured Luffy to take him on 1v1.
If Luffy doesn’t get help from the coliseum fighters, he dies. If Doffy doesn’t make Luffy turn gear 4, he dies. If Law hadn’t injured him, Doffy wouldn’t have been caught slacking and gotten head butted by Boundman. If Oda hadn’t had Doffy been retarded and try to clash with the King Kong Gun, Luffy dies. The team fight is only ONE of the asterisks next to the Doffy fight.

When Doffy’s awakening is active you have to be able to fly or you’re screwed. Literally the ground beneath Cracker’s feet becomes a hazard. Additionally, Luffy had to actually dodge most of Doffy’s awakened attacks (reread) so its implied they could do damage. They can 100% break Cracker’s biscuits. People forget that Cracker’s initial biscuit soldier was wayyy tougher than his other ones. Cracker is also a glass canon unlike Luffy, and Doffy has some of the craziest endurance in the verse. Awakening bundled with Doffy‘s versatility and hax, I think he’s got this.
doffy can turn innanimate things to thread but so is cracker. just look over the battleground floor some of them turn to biscuits. also there is no proof that he can turn imbued coa soldiers.

the point is even with awakening doffy couldnt even hurt boundman. while luffy with boundman still need nami and play run and eat. so i dont really worry about doffy awakening hurt cracker. its as soft as cotton candy for someone like boundman, cracker or katakuri.

doffy can turn innanimate things to thread but so is cracker. just look over the battleground floor some of them turn to biscuits. also there is no proof that he can turn imbued coa soldiers.

the point is even with awakening doffy couldnt even hurt boundman. while luffy with boundman still need nami and play run and eat. so i dont really worry about doffy awakening hurt cracker. its as soft as cotton candy for someone like boundman, cracker or katakuri.
What are you talking about? Cracker doesn’t have Boundman level durability. STOP.
We also know that Doffy COULD hurt Boundman BECAUSE LUFFY HAD TO DODGE HIS AWAKENING ATTACKS.

Why can't Oda let the Zoan users use their hybrid forms?...It just doesn't make any sense for them to fight in their Full Zoan Forms and then get Fcked because of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.