Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou has to step in since Jack is about to be killed.

Jack: "Sorry."

Kaido: "Jack, you're not weak. Those two are just simply too strong."
:milaugh:poor Jack. Neko and Inu are too powerful and they finally got their revenge.
Kaidou: "How many times do you think you can escape from this attack?"

Kinemon: "We never think about escaping."

Kinemon uses his "Kitsunebiryuu" style and cuts Kaidou's Bolo Breath in half. He also injures Kaidou's mouth.
Kinemon hype :steef: And people said he is trash :suresure:

The Yonkou are the three great powers. As are the Warlords. Roughly speaking, Warlords and their crews can approximate to Emperrors and their crews. Personal power aside, much of the difficulty has been about getting face to face with the Yonkou themselves.

Law says it in Punk Hazard.

Brulee says it in Whole Cake Island.

Jack says it.

King says it.

Heck, even Page One says it this chapter.

Seeing that a Warlord as a Vice Admiral under him and Admirals are the next step above Vice Admirals, of course Doflamingo wasn't weak, nor where his family. The whole "cake walk" NW thing was a lie from the start. Dressrosa was the first time the crew went 100% all out, as after that arc tey started getting power ups and new equipment immediately.

Or to put it in WG terms, Wano SHC >>> DR SHC

Maybe he doesn't actually have one, not using it at this point just mak zero sense. And I don't think Kaido would have stepped up to protect Jack if he got a much stronger form in reserve
That is the point, Jack didn't even use his hybrid form yet, why? This really let me believe that Jack don't use his hybrid in zou either but what let Jack hold it back? Someone who hold his hybrid could also hold up his awakening and that make not much sense. Or the Awakening zoan form can be used only for a certain time like Boundman, because that Jack hold it back, because it is like monster point where he kinda lose his zoan power for 10-30mins because of it? Overall it doesn't make sense for Jack to hold back now, kinda not well writen by Oda if Jack hold back in zou his both forms(hybird or awakened).

The strongest form so far is hybrid, with fighting in full zoan Jack can't do anything, why is Oda doing this? Because of not much reveal about Jack power for later? Because so far Jack get many fight scenes and yet not have a single named attack/fightstyle or something with has do about he beeing a fishmen. It kinda feel like Oda is holding all this back for something else?

In previous page Drake says to Zoro :
"At least! your victory... is good for me!"
"How about this?"

Zoro: "That’s quite honest/straightforward but you're hiding your position"

Apoo: "Should I call more Numbers? Look you guys stop drinking alcohol and come here!"

Zoro and Drake attacking Appo(?? not clear who is talking): "Dont do anything useless!!"
Apoo: "Ouah!"

Apoo: "Yoyo Drake!! I also heard everything!! This time are you gonna be parasitic to that weak and small pirate crew?

Drake: "I have hated that dude since the beginning. I am gonna crush him but not doing that for your sake

Zoro: "What? I also agree. The fight is useless" (the way I understand it: "let's call it a truce"?)
Thanks though I find the convo dialogue slightly odd, I guess we'll have to wait for the Japanese text to get a more accurate dialogue flow.

I said it before that Drake's not weaker than Denjiro, people didn't listen to me.

- Injured Nitoryu Zoro equally dueled with a casual Denjiro while Injured Base Drake is equally clashing with healthy nitoryu Zoro.
He has scratches and he's not injured and also any skirmish Zoro has is irrelevent because the only time he will actually show to be truly serious is when he has 3 swords and wears his bandana, that's when shit is going to get real

Oda nerfing Usopp:josad: he's in the land where seastone come from ffs
Exactly, even if you think back, if he had more powerful weapons, like sniper rifles, or tomahawks or bladed/poisoned weapons he would have made his way to easily become someone like Yasopp. But Oda chooses to make him the weakest on purpose

C

critical mindset

You wrong, did you not see Sanji running alonside Luffy for 3 panels, i mean duh that was the most important part of the chapter

Sanji running alongside Luffy = Sanji Vice Captain AND Sanji 100% Fighting King theeeeen Kaido, all of this is 100% confirmed because of 3 panels oh and Zoro fighting Queen because Queen shot at Drake and Zoro happened to be right there
Sanji is stronger than Zoro. See how Oda chose to portray Zoro vs Sanji in Thriller Bark with Zoro’s shadow occupying a strong warrior’s body that is a general zombie vs Sanji occupying a wounded dog that can not deliver or transfer enough power from Sanji’s kicks because of lacking physique, the dog still stalemates the general zombie

Oda thinks Sanji is physically stronger and tougher than Zoro. This is why Sanji can tank El Thor’s while Zoro falters from lesser attacks by Enel, and the list goes on. Here is something to back up your username with @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo

Status
Not open for further replies.