Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Sentinel @playa4321 remember the days when OPlers kept underestimating Pica just because he has funny voice?
When OPlers debating the nonsensical of Jack and Veterans / Flying Six are all above Pica?

Haha now the samurai who pissed his pants when Pica went rampage, ended up not only cutting Yonko Kaido's named attack but also injuring his mouth.
"But but DR Kinemon wasn't serious when he faced Pica"
Yeah right. As if a man carrying 20 years of revenge wasn't serious when about to get flattened..
One Piece will end and people will still deny how strong lord Pica was in a stone country like Dressrosa...
"It's just stone." or "If Zoro can do it, others can too." were always the arguments of bad power scalers...
@nik87 @Aknolagon @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Fenaker

I am sorry for your lost i hope u rest in peace
R.I.P ZKK 2020 u last only a few months but sometimes dreams just don't come true

but do not worry someone else will accomplish your dreams for you
and that someone is.....

VINSMOKE SANJI
lol, what are you going on about?
Zoro killing Kaido is as strong as it ever was.
Sanji, on the other hand, is irrelevant, as he always was.

Sanji is stronger than Zoro. See how Oda chose to portray Zoro vs Sanji in Thriller Bark with Zoro’s shadow occupying a strong warrior’s body that is a general zombie vs Sanji occupying a wounded dog that can not deliver or transfer enough power from Sanji’s kicks because of lacking physique, the dog still stalemates the general zombie

Oda thinks Sanji is physically stronger and tougher than Zoro. This is why Sanji can tank El Thor’s while Zoro falters from lesser attacks by Enel, and the list goes on. Here is something to back up your username with @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
The moment you wrote Oda thinks I stopped reading, If you want to state your own opinion Ill gladly take a read, but I wont take the additional time to read your bullshit conjecture the moment you or other people say "Oda chose to.... or Oda thinks that....."

My biggest issue with Usopp fighting the Siblings is that if he has the AP to defeat one of them why didn't he use it in Dressrossa?

At least Nami actually defeated About 9 strong Characters (8 Big Mom Ministers and Orochi) and knocked out Human Form Chopper with her lightning. Usopp didn't couldn't take out Trebol who's weaker than either of Ulti or Page One
Calm down, that wil lbe both Nami and Usopp strategy and fight will be similar to Arabasta, when Usopp team up with Chopper. I'm sure that it will be Nami who will defeat both ulti and p1, while that will happen only because of Usopp who created her wand. So in that terms the fight will be fair enough for both Nami and Usopp. I can see that Usopp somehow will caught simbling into trap, and made em enable to move

Last edited:
Sanji is stronger than Zoro. See how Oda chose to portray Zoro vs Sanji in Thriller Bark with Zoro’s shadow occupying a strong warrior’s body that is a general zombie vs Sanji occupying a wounded dog that can not deliver or transfer enough power from Sanji’s kicks because of lacking physique, the dog still stalemates the general zombie

Oda thinks Sanji is physically stronger and tougher than Zoro. This is why Sanji can tank El Thor’s while Zoro falters from lesser attacks by Enel, and the list goes on. Here is something to back up your username with @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.