Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, no

But being wounded by people does mean they can defeat you. Kaido can be defeated by the scabbards. Will he? No, like I said, Kaido has plot armor (and still looks like shit with plot armor), but they do actually have the potential to kill him.

Akainu literally soloโ€™d every enemy high tier in Marineford and defeated 4 of them while being wounded. TF has Kaido done? Lol
Bro Akianu has not been portrayed as vastly superior as you claim lol..Kaido has done one attack that just happens to be the specialty of Kinemon to counter and thatโ€™s it. He literally allowed them to bum rush him and it ended with hardly any lasting damage...heโ€™s not even really started yet

People gotta stop with handing non-protagonists power ups out of nowhere.

Kinemon, at no point, was shown to be training, nor having a fight, nor having a change in mindset. This is the same Kinemon that was fodderized by Law/overpowered by Doffy.
Of course he has a damn change in mindset, he is fighting a suicide battle against the man who killed his master, in a group battle side by side with warriors he has great teamwork with no less.

Strange how Wanda was totally absent from the minks vs Jack & beast pirates battle :wonderland: She might no be the most relevant character ever but I expected Oda to at least draw her sulong form
I wonder if he actually forgot her if something is going on with her character. Imagine her also being some weird traitor and Carrot fights her? I'd like that.

Though she'd probably pair up with Carrot to fight someone later maybe (Pero?)

People gotta stop with handing non-protagonists power ups out of nowhere.

Kinemon, at no point, was shown to be training, nor having a fight, nor having a change in mindset. This is the same Kinemon that was fodderized by Law/overpowered by Doffy.
fodderized by dofffy? beaten by law yes he was suprised by his ability when law showed up you dont know shit about the guy thats why hes is odens second in command you saw him spar with a young ashura doji and this kinemon from a time perspective would only be a couple years older than that kinemon hes in his prime his absolute prime even zoro was impressed

fodderized by dofffy? beaten by law yes he was suprised by his ability when law showed up you dont know shit about the guy thats why hes is odens second in command you saw him spar with a young ashura doji and this kinemon from a time perspective would only be a couple years older than that kinemon hes in his prime his absolute prime even zoro was impressed
Overpowered by Doffy is what i said. He was factually fodderized by Law though.

People make every excuse in the book for the Yonko, I swear lmfao.

โ€œPower scaling doesnโ€™t exist!โ€

โ€œPower levels go out of the window for symbolism!โ€

I imagine the flat-earthers made similar excuses when the world was proven to be round lol.
The point is if it was against the Admirals for example the exact same thing would have happened and Kinimon would be able to cut Akaino for the sake of story and symbolism

Status
Not open for further replies.