Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how Wanda was totally absent from the minks vs Jack & beast pirates battle :wonderland: She might no be the most relevant character ever but I expected Oda to at least draw her sulong form
Isn't this Wanda from chapter 990? But i agree she isn't getting much of a focus in these recent chapters

No seriously, straw man me again. Everyone here can see you misrepresenting name lol. Youโ€™re only fooling yourself lol.

Aokiji low diffed Jozu Lol.

So you think every time a character uses a big attack, that means they arenโ€™t restraining their strength to some degree? Lol
Post automatically merged:

It was literally drawn that marco used Ryou against Akainu and Kizaru lol.

I love how eager you are to distract from Kaido getting sliced to ribbons lol.
Aokiji one shotted Jozu per Yanker fan logic. The first and only attack that we've seen counts and thus Aokiji one shotted Jozu.

No seriously, straw man me again. Everyone here can see you misrepresenting me lol. Youโ€™re only fooling yourself lol.

Aokiji low diffed Jozu Lol.

So you think every time a character uses a big attack, that means they arenโ€™t restraining their strength to some degree? Lol
Post automatically merged:

It was literally drawn that marco used Ryou against Akainu and Kizaru lol.

I love how eager you are to distract from Kaido getting sliced to ribbons lol.
That is haki, not Ryou.

Big difference between 5 and 8000
Ugh
Which BM veteran did he humiliate?
P1 is also mid tier, as Y3C it is pretty logical he can overwhelm P1.
He did not casually block.
Completely tired and injured Luffy who did not fight back.
Hell Memories is pretty much non-existent at this point, but even with itยดs nothing a Y3C canยดt replicate.

Hence why he needs to prove he is more than Y3C, i see him around there right now.

ok now do Asura

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
This is just disrespectful....

This isnt the same Kaido that we were shown at the start. Im actually starting to doubt the whole notion of Zoro not being able to injure Kaido. Kaido's strong durability now seems to overhyped and fake. Since fodder Kinemon can hurt.

I mean I dont believe in ZKK....but their is a possibility of Zoro being able to hurt Kaido if Oda makes them meet.

But of course Zoro fans dont get too over excited. This isnt because I acknowledge Zoro to have become strong enough to do so....its just I realised that Kaido is a lot more weaker than I expected. Logically speaking if Oda made Sanji meet Kaido, I can easily see Sanji being able to hurt him as well.

Kaido's durability is overhyped. Hopefully his endurance and Zoan healing factor saves his status.
The Crydo we saw at the start tried to kill himself and cry like a dragon baby

If both Carrot and Wanda Sulong to take out Perospero for Pedro, I can believe it, especially with seeing how strong Neko/Inu were for Jack. It think it would be great emotional payoff if they managed to take him out.

I do wonder why Oda hasn't drawn Wanda though. I don't think he forgot about her, she was around when the raid started.

Status
Not open for further replies.