Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just disrespectful....

This isnt the same Kaido that we were shown at the start. Im actually starting to doubt the whole notion of Zoro not being able to injure Kaido. Kaido's strong durability now seems to overhyped and fake. Since fodder Kinemon can hurt.

I mean I dont believe in ZKK....but their is a possibility of Zoro being able to hurt Kaido if Oda makes them meet.

But of course Zoro fans dont get too over excited. This isnt because I acknowledge Zoro to have become strong enough to do so....its just I realised that Kaido is a lot more weaker than I expected. Logically speaking if Oda made Sanji meet Kaido, I can easily see Sanji being able to hurt him as well.

Kaido's durability is overhyped. Hopefully his endurance and Zoan healing factor saves his status.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
She is fun as gag character like Buggy, but nothing to take serious.
In a way BM and Kaidou are the Buggy and Moria of the Yonkou respectively, the former is constantly getting trolled, the latter is traumatized by past ownage.
Moria pushed the entire SH crew to exreme diff in his arc something that neither Big Meme nor Crydo will ever do. Buggy is much more fun than Meme.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Its not a hint and its pretty clear he did show barrier haki.

This is marco taking kizarus attack

As we can see the attack is blocked rips marco to bits and he heals himself

This is shanks vs akainu
As you can clearly see not only is the punch blocked all the excess magma is clearly held back by the barrier

now marco vs akainu

Weve seen marco block with his fruit and regen this is completely different not only is marco not being hit by the magma and regenerating, just like shanks the magma is being held back. Ergo Barrier haki.

This isnt the same Kaido that we were shown at the start. Im actually starting to doubt the whole notion of Zoro not being able to injure Kaido. Kaido's strong durability now seems to overhyped and fake. Since fodder Kinemon can hurt.
Kaido doesn't exist as a character. One of his main flaws is that every time he appeared he showed a different personality or conceptual trait, so right now it is hard to state whether this is or isn't the same Kaido that was shown at the start because, well, there's no consistency to begin with.

Last edited:
Kaido doesn't exist as a character. One of his main flaws is that every time he appeared he dispatched a different personality or conceptual trait, so right now it is hard to state whether this is or isn't the same Kaido that were shown at the start because, well, there's no consistency to begin with.
the only inconsistent thing that one can say about kaido are his suicide thoughts, other than that he's consistent

Kaido doesn't exist as a character. One of his main flaws is that every time he appeared he dispatched a different personality or conceptual trait, so right now it is hard to state whether this is or isn't the same Kaido that were shown at the start because, well, there's no consistency to begin with.
Yh I agree. Kaido and Big Mom competentcy and PLs are not consistent at all. Things that have affected them shouldnt logically have been possible.

Such as Jinbe being having the strength to pull full health Big Mom's arm back. Logically it should be impossible....when thinking about the fact that 5 year Big Mom was able to destroy fully grown giants. And the fact that she is still in her prime.

I blame this all on Oda...and not the poor PL junkies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Yh I agree. Kaido and Big Mom competentcy and PLs are not consistent at all. Things that have affected them shouldnt logically have been possible.

Such as Jinbe being having the strength to pull full health Big Mom's arm back. Logically it should be impossible....when thinking about the fact that 5 year Big Mom was able to destroy fully grown giants. And the fact that she is still in her prime.

I blame this all on Oda...and not the poor PL junkies.
Or maybe you just overrated them 2.

the only inconsistent thing that one can say about kaido is his suicide thoughts, other than that he's consistent
Nah, he was also shown to be a character that would drastically change his mood in an arbitrary and extreme way depending on the "kind of drunk" he's on the moment yet the only effect of alcohol that has remained is some generic intoxication and his own verbal reminder on whether he's sober already or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.