ONE PIECE CHAPTER 992: REMNANTS

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's fighting like a Pokémon that ran out of PP on all his other moves lmfaooo 😭 All my man knows how to do is Boro Breath 😂

This is definitely the peak of the Scabbards' fight against Kaido and they've done extremely well, big respect. Now Kaido's gonna transform and mop but nonetheless this was hype as shit, even if Oda made Kaido fight like an idiot lmao.

Marco looking like a boss btw :steef:

tbh kaido hasnt taken much damage besides the last attack
Yeah lol he's like instantly regenning every attack. Kin'emon's cut already disappeared, everyone else's close up by like the next panel
Post automatically merged:

Also lmao that kawamatsu just got smashed through a mountain and ppl just don't care.

Those things don't make any sense, when gangster gastino used to take down luffy
I really don't know how many times people need Oda to tell them that it's all about how powers interact, it's not linear power scaling like dragonball z

Its just Armament Haki. Just like how Mantra was Observation Haki to skypieans. However, "Ryou" in Wano also has been elevated to understand "flowing haki" (Armament's 3rd level), but in order to know how to do this, you need to know how to do the "shield haki" first (Armament's 2nd level). This was all explained during Luffy's Udon training.
It's literally called "Goken"/"the mighty blade" in udon and ryuo is made clear to just be the normal word for haki in wano.

Last edited:
It will be pretty cool if Oda now has Kaido defeat one scabbard per a chapter leading to 1000. So we could get Luffy stopping Kaido from defeating the last scabbard [perfer Kinemon] just like how Luffy stop Doflamingo from stomping Law face in with his shoe. Then the final battle begins..

What about yonko clash?
I thought splitting the sky into two parts was a sign of a collision of the Haki Yonko level's.
WB and Shanks
Kaido and BM
That's supposed to be Conqueror's haki usage iirc
Not black armament or observation

So does Raizo has a Scroll Devil Fruit or how does this work? And don't say Ninjutsu...
No, it's genjutsu

It will be pretty cool if Oda now has Kaido defeat one scabbard per a chapter leading to 1000. So we could get Luffy stopping Kaido from defeating the last scabbard [perfer Kinemon] just like how Luffy stop Doflamingo from stomping Law face in with his shoe. Then the final battle begins..
Kawatsu has been smashed to mountain..dunnow whether we will come back or not but for now he is gone...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
It stood out to me the way how Big Mom was talking to Marco here. She arguably talked to him in a way that was nicer and more casual compared to how she spoke to a lot of her biological children and, I suppose in that respect, is the first time she came across more as a supportive mother figure to me, at least in awhile.

a yonko respect another yonko :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.