ONE PIECE CHAPTER 992: REMNANTS

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I believe that Oda will find a way to make her useful if he wants too. Sure, she could also be a burden, but that would further raise the tension of the war and we seriously need just that.
Let's see. We still don't know who was spying on Robin/Jinbe. Granted, i don't think it was Hiyori but you never know
You are right, staying away is unusual for a character of her purpose.
Vivi, Rebecca and Shirahoshi didnt stay out of harm's way.
However, we already have Momonosuke filling that role as well.
She could show up regardless but the whole point with the song is probably something else.
If a certain thing from 2009 leaks is true, it could be about father and son.

There were some very interesting points in this chapter and pretty much all of them have been highlighted by other users within this thread.

Overall, this was a great chapter IMO, and from what we see here, it seems even more obvious that the Scabbards are going to be THRASHED BY KAIDO VERY SOON. This is to be expected to honest, especially if the Scabbards being thrashed is going to be the 'tragedy' of this Act. I'm excited to move on to Act 4, but also just as excited to see how Act. 3 will wrap up.
However, there are A LOT of things we still don't know how they have progressed (such as Kid and Killer and Law and Co) so I'm not sure how much longer Act. 3 will actually be!

Either way, this was a great chapter in my opinion, and I'm glad that Oda has showcased each of the Scabbards Signature moves along with a nod to what seems to be the strongest of the Scabbards? ...Or at least those that actually wielded a sword AND paid attention/picked up Oden's Two Sword Style along the way. 5/5.

Im currently rereading Wano and Im glad for this chapter
Oda wasted so much pages for Tama or Hiyori he can draw or prolong this fight a bit more
17 pages or one chapter was completely wasted for Hiyori so right this chapter is like Christmas a prolonged fight without much talking lol I feel this is too good to be true and Oda will reverse back to the run and offskip method and focus on side characters again

Kaido's battle against Scabbards reminds me of Dbz, when the protagonists decided to fight Frieza... Vegita, Gohan, Krillin amd Picolo held their own against each form of Frieza. Even injured him a little, until he transformed into his final form. Then they knew the true power of Frieza and how they never stood a chance.........
And when all hope seemed lost, Goku steps up to fight him. And although initially it seemed that he was a match for Frieza, he starts to loose and had to uncover a hidden power and his true potential to defeat Frieza.

a direct stab from Inu like that would off most characters in your top 20 list

:cheers:
if thats what it takes to off someone from top 20, i guess s/he never belonged in top 20 in the first place:zehaha:
and if that char is top 10, then i would advice to throw that tier list into the bin, cause where it belongs:halt:
maybe i should consider myself rather lucky that My top 20 arent that weak:blush::blush:

Last edited:
Thanks to @Light D Lamperouge :steef:
Sanji threw his pride away and put on his daddy's suit to run away from P1.
Got knocked out by a casual attack from King.
Needed to be saved from a headliner by Jimbei.
Is jealous that Jimbei kicked him out of the M3.

B-but I thought this was our year Sanjibros. What's happening??

● While Zoro didn't give a fuck about Jinbei ::endthis:

● Officially ; Sanji is out of M3 :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.