ONE PIECE CHAPTER 992: REMNANTS

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am not sure if this has been discussed before but who is Black Maria singing about?

"On a snowy night...
Two who wished to be united...
...but could never be together...
...at least...
...will meet!!

Beneath the light of the moon...
Their passions...
...run high!!!"

These words seem very important for the events to come.

I am not sure if this has been discussed before but who is Black Maria singing about?

"On a snowy night...
...at least...
...will meet!!

Their passions...
...run high!!!"

The lyrics could be meant for-
  • A narratively relevant event in the story to which she's oblivious of but we aren't (like Momo-Hiyori meeting)
  • Black Maria's account of her past or what she thinks is going to unfold soon during this raid based on her experiences, not sure how this one plays out though
  • Just a random addition from Oda to add more theatrical effect to Scabbards vs Kaido and use it to end Act 3

Last edited:
  • Narratively relevant event in the story which she's oblivious of but we aren't (like Momo-Hiyori meeting)
  • Black Maria's account of her past or what she thinks is going to unfold soon during this raid based on her experiences, not sure how this one plays out though
  • Just a random addition from Oda to add more theatrical effect to Scabbards vs Kaido and use it to end Act 3
I actually hope they would mean something instead of just random panel filling

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
  • A narratively relevant event in the story which she's oblivious of but we aren't (like Momo-Hiyori meeting)
man i read somewhere it could be the meeting of Kaido and Death lol

"On a snowy night...
...at least...
...will meet!!

Their passions...
...run high!!!"

Songs are normally stories of the past... Perhaps she's singing about a tragedy of two lovers... Since it's B. Maria singing, this song could be about Kaido & his lover (Yamato's mom)

I think the role thing is a bit to overused. Robin is an archeologist, that’s not a role on a ship. Maybe he’ll have a hobby that will turn into a role, like the crew’s photographer or something lol.

With Wano, Weevil, and then Blackbeard, as you mentioned, Marco is going to relevant with the crew for a long time, which only increases his chances.
I think Marco will join after helping them fight Teach. Luffy vs Blackbeard, the other nine vs nine of the titanic captain, and then Marco vs the last one, whoever that may be. So he’s not only going to witness it in my opinion, but be an integral part of it.

Yes, I will, because Hawkins has more relevance to Kaido, Drake is a marine, both are captains, and Zoro is far too weak. Zoro has zero relevance to Kaido. Enma’s significance was negated the moment that it was revealed that Enma was not the only sword to cut Kaido, because Oden used two swords. It was not Enma that cut Kaido, it was Oden. Zoro holding Enma does not mean that he is as strong as Oden. He also has no “superiority” over the scabbards, whatever the blue hell that means. Beyond that, It is idiotic to suggest that Zoro will go from fighting Pica and then drawing Killer to fighting Kaido.

For future reference, Zoro is my second favorite character. I’m just not looney tunes like the Zoro fanboys that infest this site, and apparently because I choose to be more even about Zoro, it makes me a hater. Don’t quote me with this nonsense again.
This post screams insecurity
Dw Zoro will fight Kaido

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’m insecure about my second favorite character because I say that he’s not as strong as the trash fanboys make him out to be? Take a lap.
There is no such thing as Zoro and being not strong enough.
If you havent noticed that so far, you arent paying attention.
Zoro is the only character in the One Piece who is all about strength.
You: He is not strong enough.
Low quality troll. :myman:

"On a snowy night...
...at least...
...will meet!!

Their passions...
...run high!!!"

Shes talking about momo and hiyori

she probably know hiyori and her story, since their in the same line of work, they probably met

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shes talking about momo and hiyori
she probably know hiyori and her story, since their in the same line of work, they probably met
I am not sold on it.
They are supposed to meet after the war and by then, it should be day already, not under the light of the moon.
Also, their passions run high isnt really fitting for Momo and Hiyori.
I am getting at something else but so far, there is zero support for it in the manga.

I am not sold on it.
They are supposed to meet after the war and by then, it should be day already, not under the light of the moon.
Also, their passions run high isnt really fitting for Momo and Hiyori.
I am getting at something else but so far, there is zero support for it in the manga.
Hiyori could just easily sale to Onigashima, don't see a reason why they couldn't meet mid battle especially when the tension would be at an all time high. Besides, Hiyori not contributing anything in the power struggle of her country is bad imo.
She's beloved by the people and samurai of Wano, well Komurasaki that is, she surely could do something

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hiyori could just easily sale to Onigashima, don't see a reason why they couldn't meet mid battle especially when the tension would be at an all time high. Besides, Hiyori not contributing anything in the power struggle of her country is bad imo.
She's beloved by the people and samurai of Wano, well Komurasaki that is, she surely could do something
The only thing I can see if she shows up is being a burden for everyone and potential hostage...
Not saying she cant show up but it is better if she stays away.
Momo and Hiyori reuniting is all good and fine but we already expected it, it may be emotional for them but important enough for Oda to mask what we already know into Black Maria's song?

The only thing I can see if she shows up is being a burden for everyone and potential hostage...
Not saying she cant show up but it is better if she stays away.
Momo and Hiyori reuniting is all good and fine but we already expected it, it may be emotional for them but important enough for Oda to mask what we already know into Black Maria's song?
I believe that Oda will find a way to make her useful if he wants too. Sure, she could also be a burden, but that would further raise the tension of the war and we seriously need just that.

Let's see. We still don't know who was spying on Robin/Jinbe. Granted, i don't think it was Hiyori but you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.