ONE PIECE CHAPTER 992: REMNANTS

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Kaido thought process
" Hmm i am fighting group of warriors and i can't possibly pay attention to all of them at once. I know , lemme transform into my Dragon Form which literally didn't do shit entire Wano arc and even got pummeled by G3 from Luffy and give them more of my body to attack and damage"

Like dude just transform into your "human" form its way better lmao

It looks like we might get both Carrot and Wanda fighting against Perospero soon, at least now we know why Wanda wasn't with the other Minks when they were fighting Jack and his subordinates on the roof.
I hope Perospero fans prepare themselves mentally in case, I really doubt Oda singled out and saved Wanda's sulong just to have her and Carrot job against Peros. Especially seeing how well the scabbards are performing against Kaido when most expected them to get low diffed:hihihi:

I hope Perospero fans prepare themselves mentally in case, I really doubt Oda singled out and saved Wanda's sulong just to have her and Carrot job against Peros. Especially seeing how well the scabbards are performing against Kaido when most expected them to get low diffed:hihihi:
I know Perospero is going to lose when fighting both Carrot and Wanda together especially if they are in their Sulong forms, my only hope for the battle is that Oda actually shows us the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.