Status
Not open for further replies.
trolling aside
never has a main villain in an arc
ever been treated this way before luffy comes in. whenever the people try to go after the villain themselves if anything
they are almost always incapable of doing anything.

perhaps the lone exception would be law and doffy but we all thought law was comparable to luffy which he was at the time
this is something different.
Well, I think Viper was quite impressive against Enel, especially since he was the only one bar Luffy who inflicted some serious damage to Enel due to the seastones and his reject dial.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Where are @Kaido D. Stronger @Shiroyru @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral etc?

Guys it ain't that bad, you can come in here
The almighty MARCOS FENIX, The deep blue data book says Marco was like the MF admirals, suggested he had a plan, the plan was to make BIG MOM, CHEAT THE MONSTER called KAIDO, Admiral LEVEL's character, playing dirty ? I laughed a lot.
I thought he was underestimating kaido, but he's just another fearful kid, playing dirty like akainu in MF.
:phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco:The guy wants to make Big mom cheat on kaido as a plan, look at this, admiral level.:suresure::suresure:Kizaru is now a doflamingo level, couldn't you beat a guy like that? demoted!
Big Mom: Marcos ...
Marcos: Please, mom, betray Kaido, I only have the level of admiral, I can't even pass for the king, we need you and your pack ...:neesama::neesama:

Last edited by a moderator:
The almighty MARCOS FENIX, The deep blue data book says Marco was like the MF admirals, suggested he had a plan, the plan was to make BIG MOM, CHEAT THE MONSTER called KAIDO, Admiral LEVEL's character, playing dirty ? I laughed a lot.
I thought he was underestimating kaido, but he's just another fearful kid, playing dirty like akainu in MF.
:phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco:
Goddamn, man has lost his mind

Did anyone actually think that Luffy would become stronger than 5 YC level guys at the same time? Not even Enies Lobby had that kind of a powerup

The Scabbards are probably gonna do more damage to Kaido than Luffy at this point, this is even assuming Kidd Law and Zoro aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.