Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
@Rosella.Fiamingo to be honest your behaviour disappoints me, I was one of the biggest Big Mom defended back when the Dudebro posers of the fandom already declared her the "weakest Top Tier" by 2012

I was defending her and her crew all the way to WCI when Zoro fans were shitting on that arc 24/7 saying "can we go to Wano" already, I defended the aesthetics that Oda choose for her and her crew saying it's one of the most creative in the entire manga

Yet according to you I am just a "Wano wanker" all simply because I didn't agree with Noodles behaviour? Because I didn't agree with how he attacked the Crews of other Yonkos ? Because I didn't I didn't agree with his Katakuri worship?

You two sided with Admiral wankers to attack King, the same Admiral wankers that now backstabbed you and now piss on Big Mom every chance they get

This is the future you choose for siding with slimy Admiral fans, we could have had a Yonko alliance but you backstabbed us because you were delusional about Big Mom pirates being "special" and above the rest of The Yonko crews

Remember, once you are ready to join us in the Anti Admiral wanking alliance we will welcome you back despite what you did, just leave your delusions behind

Bruh, I just want you to stop talking shit about a dude that isn't going to reply to defend himself. It's not that serious. I'm a Big Mom only Wanker. I don't care about anyone else in her crew or anyone (Yonko, Admiral or any faction). My wank is for Linlin and Linlin alone. I will fight anyone who opposes my wank of her Yonko fan or not.

Great post though! :cheers:

Marco stans reading about Marco talking to a Yonko

You and i both know the difference in those scenes, don't play dumb. Buggy and Shanks have history and were very close friends, besides, Shanks is a very layed back person.

On the other hand we have Linlin who could be said to be the opposite of Shanks. Marco and she had a formal meeting in which they negotiated as equals and she even hyped him up while looking down on Luffy who defeated Katakuri.

Not even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.