Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at people think kaido is is trash....even during introduction he already lose 7 times...his quality is not he has crazy durability but he cant die...he takes many amount of damages and fell pain like crazy but still cant die thats why he depressed lol..
That's true, he was never hyped up as someone that can't take damage whatsoever, i mean even in in his intro he says that his head hurts from the fall and we even see a scar on him, the problem is that no matter how much damage he takes he will shrug it off and won't die

Honestly, seeing how many of them can easily bypass Kaido's dragon scales, it's even more impressive that Akainu remained unscratched even after encountering several Ryou users.

Marco AND Vista tried attacking him simultaneously - he just shapeshifted around their attacks only saying "Haki users, huh? Annoying!".
There are confirmed Ryuo users like Izo, capable of hurting Kaido, incapable to hit Akainu ONCE.

People often try to downplay Katakuri but see how useful CoO and shapeshifting really is. You guys think these Scabbards would hit Katakuri even once?

Stop underestimating FS and other attributes, attack power may be useful against tanks such as Kaido but match-up circumstances still matter. The Admirals are highly versatile in literally everything - top tier level CoO AND CoA + top tier DFs.
agreed, they not standing around gettimg ragdolled around the place like Kaido and BM. Also ehy are people talking about Ryou for Admirals. LET ME POINT THIS OUT IN BOLD

YOU CAN HIT ADMIRALS WITH REGULAR HAKI. THEY ARE NOT KAIDO.

So then was Fujitora injured when he huffed and puffed against Luffy? Or is huffing and puffing in OP not necessarily a sign of injury?
No, but being covered in bruises, having swords stuck in your skin and literally blood on your face definitely signals that you're hurt.

The Akou downplay is gross af lol.
I get it. Listen, I'm a defender of Akou as well, especially him being able to keep 3 armies stuck on his first layer of defense with Riboku needing couple days to figure out a way to break through, BUT their 2v1 was overwhelmingly in Bananji/Gyou'un favour. Akou may have surprised them at the beginning, but the later pages show in which state they've put in like a mere minutes.

Jack likewise couldn’t defeat or seemingly even injure the Dukes. How was he above them when he had 5 days straight to injure one of them one time but Oda never seemingly cared to show that happening?
The point is that he did more than them during their clashes. Also, Jack had a weaker army than the Dukes.

The situations are not even remotely comparable and you know that lol. Fuji was actively jobbing against Sabo with Sabo begging him to fight seriously, and yet Sabo was still losing. Don’t even know how you can compare that to bloodlusted maniacle Jack failing to scratch the dukes for 5 days straight.
The point is that Oda giving one fighter bruises and showing signs of fatigue while the other is clean, is a way from Oda to signal to us that one fighter had it harder to keep up than the other. For that Fuji v Sabo is a good example. I know that Fuji could've destroyed Sabo if he wanted.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Make fujitora kill oden (which is something impossible for him), and then make a fight between the 9 sheaths vs fujitora, in the 1st cut the man would die. Unlike akainu who is FEAR of the samurai, kaido is facing EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.