Status
Not open for further replies.
What signals that he isn't trying?
To me it looks like he's pretty serious in the pictures. Again, a neg diff is not possible anymore. We're past that window
He is just randomly putting out large area attacks....Think we will see serious Kaido soon

As Morj predicted, this stretch of chapters seems like Marineford one wherein initially everything seemed alright but later it goes very wrong...

Yeah but the way it’s done sucks. Raizo who is low mid tier at best should have abilities proportional to his own level. Kaido is that much above . Is boro breath gonna get clowned by everyone with a spell ?

Big Mom getting clowned by strawhats where’s the excuse ?
"Is boro breath gonna get clowned by everyone with a spell ?"

Well yes. Not everyone has a ninja scroll. its just a counter that fits. And there is nothing such as "abilities proportional to ones level"

Sentoumaru has advanced Ryou as we´ve seen, the Boa Sisters who are worth "only" 40 million Berry bounty each and Luffy clapped them. yet, they have good observation haki.

Yeah me too, the scabbards are really a good team and beeing not weaklings, they can fight on a Yonkou and even stop his attacks and hurt him, even commanders couldn´t do the same thing as the Scabbard did in the new chapter, Oda give them enough hype and I like how he play each out every characters power.

I love and enjoy it, the Scabbard showing off their techniques and even give a yonkou hardtime while even G4 Boundman Luffy couldn´t do the same, that showing you how op they are in a team. I like how Oda portrayal them, the fight remind me a lot Oz vs Strawhats and could became a legendary battle(one of the best after the timeskip). Since all of them counter and hurt Kaido again, I think the hype last only this chapter because I think they gonna get defeated in the next chapter. Just enjoy now this chapter and look forward, the next chapter gonna be a hard time for the Scabbards.

And some people though Doflamingo could tagged all Scabbard by his own.
:suresure::suresure:
Even with his crew, he would still get clapped hard by the scabbard, at this point I place the top four as Ashura,Denjiro and the two top Minks above him, they surpass him with everything(CoA/Attackpower/Lethal attacks/Speed).
Ashura doesnt even think highly of jack. How much more all 9 of them against dofla. He can take vergo and his executives with him and they will still loose.

Sure, portrayal can be deemed as headcanon. But when I say it's bad for his "portrayal", I'm comparing it to the initial expectations set for Kaido by the majority of the people.
In comparison to those expectations, does getting treated poorly by Raizo seem poor for him despite the way it happened making perfect sense? Yes, I think so and I'm sure many others think so.
For now? Hm.. probably.

lets wait 4-5 more Chapters. Oda is doing a great job right now in making fans believe that this raid will be easy to suceed.

Ashura doesnt even think highly of jack. How much more all 9 of them against dofla. He can take vergo and his executives with him and they will still loose.
He can take his entire crew and they still get clapped, the scabbards are monsters with really rare skills/techniques and also have very lethal attacks(with ryou/aka awakenend CoA).

Status
Not open for further replies.