Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasnt what I asked

is he a swordfighter? its a yes or no response.

and you got a link to that tweet
cant seem to find it.
why are some parts edited /blurred out.
And I answered you??? Mihawk has an even record with Shanks when it comes to sword duels. However now we don't know whether he got stronger or weaker after he lost his arm.

Na I don't have a link. But considering it looks similar to the one you posted it is probably legit. Perhaps ask Erkan.

And I answered you??? Mihawk has an even record with Shanks when it comes to sword duels. However now we don't know whether he got stronger or weaker after he lost his arm.

Na I don't have a link. But considering it looks similar to the one you posted it is probably legit. Perhaps ask Erkan.
I link the full convo he had
it has no date
follow button
and neither can you find it on stephen's profile
think you linked me a fake tweet mate.

I checked and I couldnt find it
seems it was an edit lmao.
Exactly

People asking A translator to INTERPRET the story is already a red flag

The question wasn't even about translation

It's fake.

Why would Stephen's interpretation even matter? he's a translator. The only thing he can comment on is stuff like Mihawk's title since that's a TRANSLATION question

oh so what is this record
2-2 ?

20-20?
never heard of this record they kept
lol
so yes he is a swordfighter.
thats all I needed.
:myman:

Exactly

People asking A translator to INTERPRET the story is already a red flag

The question wasn't even about translation

It's fake.

Why would Stephen's interpretation even matter? he's a translator. The only thing he can comment on is stuff like Mihawk's title since that's a TRANSLATION question
it becomes a problem when his opinion is different from his translation
sera take a look at your screenshot
take a look at mine
you will notice a couple things.
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Never stated anywhere.

This statement doesn't exist in either manga anime or Light novels or vivre cards
almost got taken for a fool
thanks for pointing shit out.

I can understand Oda's misuse of off paneling and silhouettes but now he's fucking over any brain cells left within Zoan users.

At this point, it's not far-fetched to think someone is pointing a gun at Oda telling him he's about to pull the trigger and blast his brain off whenever a Zoan reveals his hybrid form. The way Jack got spanked without revealing it, now Kaido still fighting scabbards in the gigantic uncomfortable full form that lacks any defense on top of his blasts getting countered.

No we know he got weaker with his arms because if you lost your arm you'd also get weaker.
Shanks had no will to train, he has had "passing the torch moment" with bet your arm on new era.

Mihawk mid diffs current Shanks and that's me being generous assuming he is a level above Kaido/Meme who are literally as much a fodders against Mihawk as Monet was against Zoro.

How does it even make sense for him to get stronger?
Do we have any account of him having any extreme diff battles to grow? If they did, why did WB not mention them?
If stronger version of Shanks is having a duel, won't they become even bigger legend than his fight with Mihawk?

What was Shanks motivation for growing, for training 100 times harder when he has already "Bet his arm on new era"? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of sacrifice?
If so then Shanks is worthless as a character as his entire existence is there to pass the torch to Luffy.

Then it comes to feats, Shanks feats are literally garbage, he has to use proper form to match DF Less sick WB who Mihawk would overpower with his pocket knife.

DFLess Sickbeard was getting overpowered by hands in the pocket Akainu

I can understand Oda's misuse of off paneling and silhouettes but now he's fucking over any brain cells left within Zoan users.

At this point, it's not far-fetched to think someone is pointing a gun at Oda telling him he's about to pull the trigger and blast his brain off whenever a Zoan reveals his hybrid form. The way Jack got spanked without revealing it, now Kaido still fighting scabbards in the gigantic uncomfortable full form that lacks any defense on top of his blasts getting countered.
Hes probably gonna have them use them in their official final matchup in wano

Doesn't make it less dumb the way he refuses to have them use it tho tbh

I think Kanjuru was really the weakest Scabbard.
  • He was a traitor till the beginning
  • He obviously didn't inherit Oden's will at all (a reason for the Scabbards' Haki being that advanced)
  • He didn't train something like Ryuo in secret like the other Scabbards
  • Last but not least, it seems every Scabbard has some sort of BoAT ability; Kiku could most likely cut ice (hearing the breath of ice), Kinemon cutting fire (hearing the breath of fire) and so on. I doubt Kanjuru can do the same as well.
It wouldn't wonder me that Kinemon might have soloed Kanjuru.

He knows that this manga has nothing going for it except for reveals

I think Kanjuru was really the weakest Scabbard.
  • He was a traitor till the beginning
  • He obviously didn't inherit Oden's will at all (a reason for the Scabbards' Haki being that advanced)
  • He didn't train something like Ryuo in secret like the other Scabbards
  • Last but not least, it seems every Scabbard has some sort of BoAT ability; Kiku could most likely cut ice (hearing the breath of ice), Kinemon cutting fire (hearing the breath of fire) and so on. I doubt Kanjuru can do the same as well.
It wouldn't wonder me that Kinemon might have soloed Kanjuru.
Don't forget that Kanjuro easily blocked Kawamatsu's surprise attack while drawing and holding Momo in his hand. They didn't even see all of Kanjuro's abilities, as he was hiding them.

oda will have like 4 chapters straight .
good news

Oda confirmed that Shanks got weaker in a Vivre Card in 2019. Prime Shanks = East Blue Shanks.
You know the vivre card never said that lmao
No we know he got weaker with his arms because if you lost your arm you'd also get weaker.
Shanks had no will to train, he has had "passing the torch moment" with bet your arm on new era.

Mihawk mid diffs current Shanks and that's me being generous assuming he is a level above Kaido/Meme who are literally as much a fodders against Mihawk as Monet was against Zoro.

How does it even make sense for him to get stronger?
Do we have any account of him having any extreme diff battles to grow? If they did, why did WB not mention them?
If stronger version of Shanks is having a duel, won't they become even bigger legend than his fight with Mihawk?

What was Shanks motivation for growing, for training 100 times harder when he has already "Bet his arm on new era"? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of sacrifice?
If so then Shanks is worthless as a character as his entire existence is there to pass the torch to Luffy.

Then it comes to feats, Shanks feats are literally garbage, he has to use proper form to match DF Less sick WB who Mihawk would overpower with his pocket knife.

DFLess Sickbeard was getting overpowered by hands in the pocket Akainu
Man don't quote me with this drunk stream of consciousness rambling please.

There was a six year gap between when he lost his arm and when he became a Yonko so there is a possibility that he got stronger.

As for motivation, haki is tied to ambition and guess who's haki was described as amazing? Not Mihawk or a YC1 level admiral but Shanks.

Only in your world does Mihawk mid diff Shanks. Currently he is waiting for a swordmaster stronger than Shanks. Meaning no one else is on the radar. We know admirals are on the same general level. Fujitora is a swordsman. So if Shanks gets mid diffed then every admiral gets low diffed by Mihawk.

Mihawk couldn't even get close enough to talk to WB and he beats him with a pocket knife? Your hero is someone who got replaced by a fucking toy?:kawak: Got legit retrenched :arnoling:

Mihawk PK+ level character is currently being threatened by fodder marine #343 to come out of his hidey hole and go to prison. Compare that to Shanks who gets treated as an equal by the people who give Kong orders who gives Akainu orders.

You know the vivre card never said that lmao

Man don't quote me with this drunk stream of consciousness rambling please.

There was a six year gap between when he lost his arm and when he became a Yonko so there is a possibility that he got stronger.

As for motivation, haki is tied to ambition and guess who's haki was described as amazing? Not Mihawk or a YC1 level admiral but Shanks.

Only in your world does Mihawk mid diff Shanks. Currently he is waiting for a swordmaster stronger than Shanks. Meaning no one else is on the radar. We know admirals are on the same general level. Fujitora is a swordsman. So if Shanks gets mid diffed then every admiral gets low diffed by Mihawk.

Mihawk couldn't even get close enough to talk to WB and he beats him with a pocket knife? Your hero is someone who got replaced by a fucking toy?:kawak: Got legit retrenched :arnoling:

Mihawk PK+ level character is currently being threatened by fodder marine #343 to come out of his hidey hole and go to prison. Compare that to Shanks who gets treated as an equal by the people who give Kong orders who gives Akainu orders.
Did you seriously start this load of crap essay with shit formatting by telling me that I have quoted you with "drunk stream of consciousness rambling" and proceeded to write the random mumbo jumbo that is so detached from reality?

Could you have at least tried harder after how badly I owned you in debate last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.