Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozu arrived" soon has you wrote that you loss.
You didn't even break down thr Kizaru thing lmao or akainu clown lmfao

WB put down a VC with one hit and Laido put down Luffy with one hit. Whats more impressive. Lmfaooooooo
It's incredible how you can have such a poor understanding of a quite simple scene.
Jozu coming in allows WB to move on without Oda having to fight Kuzan instead of Sakazuki which was his arch-nemesis and the Admiral Oda wanted to highlight as he had just been revealed at the beggining of the arc.
Borsalino dodged WB's attack and that's it. Nothing else happened, the beam he shot targetted Luffy's Key to save Ace, not WB, stop watching Anime Fillers.
Akainu objectively lost the fight, even if he had an incredible performance, the last one standing is the winner, not the one who took the
least damage.

One hit oden and one hit luffy, you're right
99% of Kaido/Oden was offpaneled. He didn't one hit him.
Kaido 1 shotting Luffy won't ever happen again and Luffy hasn't improved durability wise at all, PIS and outlier

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bet me. You said scrubs was capturing Kaido. So lets bet if kaido is down for the count and the scabbards defeated him. Or you just talking to talk like usual
Ok
I said scrubs captured kaido
Ok im still with you on that one.

You want to bet on the scabbards beating him...
Yeah no... you lost me.

Thanks you for the spoilers ! 🌞

The first time we saw Kaidou fight, he was in dragon form 🐉, taking hit after hit from Luffy G3 without being able to counterattack.

What happened after ?

He changed in humanoid form 🤺, took no damage from Luffy G4, then he one shotted Luffy.

The second time we saw Kaidou fight, he was in dragon form 🐉, being cross-slashed by Oden,

What happened after ?

He changed in humanoid form🤺, used an hostage then he one shotted Oden.

Now this is the third time we see Kaidou fight.

What is happening now ?

He is in dragon form 🐉, taking hit and slash and jutsu from the 9 scabbard without being able to correctly counter attack.

9 scabbards, 9 Yonkou Commanders level, I don't see an Admiral tanking that

What will then probably happen ?

He change in humanoid form🤺, and one-shot the scabbards one after another

Big Mom knows who she allied herself with !

👍

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Unlike Akou, Jack was heavily wounded and tired after beating the Sulong Minks and he wasn't one shotted by the Dukes. It's implied that he at least held on for some time. Kaido just jumped in earlier because the outcome after a few more exchanges is clear, which is Jack's death.
Jack is likely an Awakened Ancient Zoan. Tiny little sword pokes to him should be like paper cuts. There is no reason to assume these tiny ass wounds had any real effect on him.

Akou was beastly, but he was getting sliced and diced in between Bananji/Gyou'un.
Don’t make me go pull panels. Akou thrashed both of them very hard and left Bananji a bad head wound before they defeated him. And we literally know Akou is individually equal to either, and yet he didn’t get stomped by both of them together.

No way were the Base Dukes are YC3. Both Base Dukes couldn't even scratch Jack in 5 days while taking 12 hour shifts. Jack had Inu bruised up and tired on panel.
What the hell is up with this retarded Jack wank on Worst Gen all of the sudden lol? Jack has never done anything in this manga but serve as punching bag hype for cooler characters, but half the people on this forum act like he was above the Dukes when he couldn’t injure either of them and it was literally stated that they were going to win the battle.

Also, let's remember that Jack's strongest subordinate on Zou was fucking Sheepshead who is a scrub. Inu had his Musketeers and Neko his Guardians. Jack was at a disadvantage.
No, because it was repeatedly stated that Jack kept pulling more reinforcements to Zou. Literally he was continuously getting an endless supply of fresh troops and yet he still was going to lose to the Dukes had it not been for the WMD.

If scabbards can give a serious wound to Kaido Zoro will actually kill him for real lmao
I thought Zoro would re-awaken Kaido's injury and remind Kaido of Oden.
But fuck it now that the Scabbards have done it I'm convinced Zoro will straight up give Kaido a bigger wound than Oden did.

"I haven't fought a swordsman that strong since Oden" is 100% coming of Kaido's mouth this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.