Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido would be a group battle, I want to see a one v one Zoro fight, something like Zoro vs Mr 1 as for killing Kaido? man Luffy can kill Kaido like in your theory.
So luffys 1 and only real fight of this arc is a team fight with at least 5 other dudes
Like the whole yonko saga has been building up luffy vs kaido

Yet zoro gets king then kaido while getting all the credit for killing him
Hell if sanji solos queen hed probably be more useful than luffy too this arc

Luffy dont even get a blueno this arc lol

So luffys 1 and only real fight of this arc is a team fight with at least 5 other dudes

I said I want king vs zoro, kaido can die like that in your theory, didn't said I want to see Zoro killing Kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy dont even get a blueno this arc lol
Imagine being the mc and zoro STILL killing kaido lmfao

That is just his devil fruit. Remove Zoro's swords and he is pure fodder.
remove hawkins his df...no his fucking life support dummies, Kaya can kill him with a frying pan.
you read foxy's arc? zoro can use no-sword-style and dude can even carry a fucking building, i.e, zoro has super-human strength, plus his endurance doesn't come from his sword unlike the voodoo clown :suresure:

remove hawkins his df...no his fucking life support dummies, Kaya can kill him with a frying pan.
you read foxy's arc? zoro can use no-sword-style and dude can even carry a fucking building, i.e, zoro has super-human strength, plus his endurance doesn't come from his sword unlike the voodoo clown :suresure:
Zoro is fodder without his swords. Don't be weird now. And Hawkins is just smart. His DF is pure hax and extremely powerful. There is a reason why Hawkins was able to capture Law and beat him, Zoro would never be able to accomplish that feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.