Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If zoro ends up fighting and even killing kaido why does it matter who sanji fights

Most people were completely fine with sanji fighting queen already and king is only a bit stronger. Like theres no reason it should bother people so much

Tbh id be happy if either got their ass beat by king so it dont matter to me
Kaido would be a group battle, I want to see a one v one Zoro fight, something like Zoro vs Mr 1 as for killing Kaido? man Luffy can kill Kaido like in your theory.

Bro you sounded stupid right now. Luffy can hurt Doffy with a regular punch to the face, but an Kong gun and KKG is totally different. If he replicate Oden feat alone thats impressive since 4 commander level guys couldn't
Again if thats the only feat he has all arc. Thats pretty shitty. Id rather him defeat Orochi (if hes YC lvl) then have a feat that will be overshadowed by the SN trio.

The OP fan scan groups may be intentionally withholding the RAWs on purpose until they get to release their chapters.
Normally the case. They'd want as much hype around their translations as possible.

Arashi or whoever leaks it now (not Emunpola?) just hasn't been reliably getting the raws to give us. Honestly this makes chapter reading far better, and in 4 days we'll have another spoiler to talk about anyway.

No its a Amazing feat because 4 commander level guys did basically superficial cuts to him, while Oden manhandled him. We seen the set up that Kinemon was scared of Enma while Zoro mastered Enma in a day. We know Zoro Ap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scabbards.
sure, inu sulong and denjiro are scrubs for grand master zoro :seriously:

it's why 720 pound cannon was deflected by denjiro fingers in the nose...

HA. Zoro killed Hawkins more than 2 times in the anime lmao, if you think Hawkins blocking Raid Suit Sanji is canon then that is also canon. Also, Luffy didn't do shit to Hawkins when they were riding the huge ass dog
Hawkins dying is irrelevant. How can you not understand that? I guess it's too hard for you. Hawkins didn't even get hurt, but Zoro needed treatment from Tsuru :gokulaugh: So, Zoro lost hard against Hawkins.

- Kuroobi is confirmed First Mate. Do you want to go and say hes still weaker ? Zoro being nerfed is irrelevant since he wouldve never fought Kuroobi.

- Where is your proof Ryuma is stronger. My proof is that Absaldom is his leader and in the heoarchy he is above him. Ryuma is stuck using Brook's fighter style, and the reason he is stronger is due to having a toughet body than Brook. Absaldom's body shits on Ryuma's. So again where is your proof that Ryuma > Absaldom.

- Dourki is only for base stats. Jabra literally said that he will be stronger using his DF.

- Wadatsumi is obviously above Hyouzou. His feats shit on Hyouszou. Theres literally denying that lmao. Go cry.

- Franky is irrelevant in this discussion we are only discussing Zoro and Sanji's opponents.

- Why tf not. Sanji fought someone superior to Zoro. Who only fought fodder Flying Fish. If we count Zoro fighting Ohm....and use it against Sanji who never fought an opponent properly in Skypeia. Why not use the start of Saboundy against Zoro.
-Show me a panel of Kuroobi being confirm FM 🤡.
That wasn't real. That was concept art or something. Like i have been telling you this whole thread. Learn how to read

-Ryuma feats showed he was stronger. He was going to break Zoro swords and outsped the fastest SH that is brook.
Oars was a Zombie too that doesn't mean Absolm was over him.
-Kaku had a DF too.
- His feats must shit on Hody and this point is irrelevant since Sanji jumped him.
-

Normally the case. They'd want as much hype around their translations as possible.

Arashi or whoever leaks it now (not Emunpola?) just hasn't been reliably getting the raws to give us. Honestly this makes chapter reading far better, and in 4 days we'll have another spoiler to talk about anyway.
I think the same Arab providers are no longer sharing the RAWS publicly but still using them for the scans. Just speculating though

sure, inu sulong and denjiro are scrubs for grand master zoro :seriously:

it's why 720 pound cannon was deflected by denjiro fingers in the nose...
Learn how to read. Zoro AP and Ryou are superior to the scabbards. If you don't realize this by now idk what to tell you, but we will wait. This is like before when yall taught Zoro couldn't cut Kaido. Lmao 🤣 now yall think he can't do whwt Oden did.

- Doqonyahow When will Zoro ever fight a Martial Artist
- I literally stated reasons. Dont be dumb
- And Luffy tag teamed Doffy....still counted as his W
Your argument for "jealous" Jabra is literally that HE claims he is a better fighter over Kaku because of his devil fruit. Yet it was very clear that Kaku learned how to use his devil fruit almost immediately and he still had a higher douriki than Jabra lol.

Your silly logic about Wanze being stronger than T-bone comes from... where exactly? What tells you that Wanze was stronger than the Marine Captain? Because Zoro didn't struggle against T-bone while Sanji struggled against Wanze? Show me where Absalom performed remotely any decent feat against a worthy opponent unlike Ryuuma. Show me where he wasn't hiding behind tricks to deceive his opponent?

Why he hell does Duval count in an arc that had no actual, warranted battles? If that's the case, why aren't you counting Zoro's 2 chapter fight against Kuma after they fought Moria/Oars? Clearly, once again, Zoro was nerfed/dying the following arc for fighting against yet another Shichibukai who outclassed him. Did Sanji do this? Why aren't you counting that Sanji didn't get shit during Skypiea outside of a tag team battle against a Priest, to which Zoro fought the strongest one by himself? Was Mr. 2 stronger than Mr. 1?

You guys are trying too hard to find instances to your claims that aren't there. I'm afraid to see what this fanbase will be like when their fan headcanons don't turn out to prove their battle matchups.

Edit: Also, where was it specified Kuroobi was first mate? As far as Ive ever recalled, Hacchan, Kuroobi and Chew were all just "officers". No first mate specified in their crew officially.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.