Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im starting to think what will happen is like kaido gets beat by luffy, hes crying, starts giving a speech, kaido flashback happens and hes all sympathetic and luffys crying too like i cant hate this guy now! then zoro cuts his head off
so Kaido can regenerate?
hes a zoan. of course he can.

HUIRRRR KAIDO IS A REAL DRAGON WITH THE ONI FRUIT gtfo. no he isnt. hes a human with the dragon fruit and all zoans have regen

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
im starting to think what will happen is like kaido gets beat by luffy, hes crying, starts giving a speech, kaido flashback happens and hes all sympathetic and luffys crying too like i cant hate this guy now! then zoro cuts his head off

hes a zoan. of course he can.

HUIRRRR KAIDO IS A REAL DRAGON WITH THE ONI FRUIT gtfo. no he isnt. hes a human with the dragon fruit and all zoans have regen
Zoans dont have regen they have good stamina recovery. Jack isnt growing his tusk back.

What are u talking about ?
Oden lost his shit when Roger/Primebeard clashed 2 years before he returned to Wano and continued to dance for another 5 years.

Can u explain to me how Oden surpassed Primebeard during that time ?
For me If he was Alive, Oden would be younko, in the shelf of kaido, BM, Akainu, shanks, BB.

And Prime WB, Prime Garp, Roger. Above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.