Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I knew that the fight will be off screened, Oda will not risk with the backlash again.
I also hope so 🙏 since after this types of attacks Kaido becomes serious but narratively it doesn't make sense cuz Luffy hasn't reached to the platform yet. Oda has two objectives to complete before Kaido becomes serious:
  • First, he needs to weaken Kaido via his fight against the scabbards (taking damage) and he hasn't taken a lot of damage, the re-opening of his wound isn't enough for sure.
  • Second, Luffy needs to be close to the platform so that he could enter it in right time which again, hasn't happen yet.
Luffy can't magically appear at the top since King and Queen are protecting it, so we have to, just have to see Luffy solving the problem. We've already seen Zoro and Sanji heading to the rooftop with Luffy so it's pretty clear that we're going to have another "Right and Left" hand moment (like in Fishman island) for Luffy, when Zoro and Sanji protect him from "small fry" and allowing him to go for the big guy,

So considering the fact that Oda has to show as that, and that he also has to give Kaido more damage while not making him look like even worse, then I'd say he will just off screen the entire fight to the point where Luffy arrives to the rooftop and sees already defeated scabbards.

Next time we see the scabbards (which will happen either in 994 or 995) they will be defeated then, the rest of the fight will be between Luffy and Kaido and in chapter 1000th Kid will arrive saving the day (Law my also be there), so in chapter 1000th we will probably see Luffy, Law, Kid standing together against Kaido.

Yes, I knew that the fight will be off screened, Oda will not risk with the backlash again.

Next time we see the scabbards (which will happen either in 994 or 995) they will be defeated then, the rest of the fight will be between Luffy and Kaido and in chapter 1000th Kid will arrive saving the day (Law my also be there), so in chapter 1000th we will probably see Luffy, Law, Kid standing together against Kaido.
The fuck, there is zero proof of this. Also he can't "adjust" for backlash a week after the last chapter. This chapter was already pretty much done when 992 released.

Even then,what backlash lmao.

About the Izo panel.
1) He's looking back, while they are all probably facing Kaido in front of them.
2) It looks like he's actually distressed by a certain someone appearing behind them, so most likely that someone is not a friend of them.
3) If someone appears out of nowhere, then it can only be a character who can fly and who's not part of the action beneath them, except for gatekeeper King.
4) Why would Oda give that reaction shot to Izo in specific?

The 3rd and 4th point might speak for Marco, but the second against it being Marco (panel couldn't be any smaller tbh, geez).
4 options imo:
Marco appears, Big Mom appears, King went up or Jack regenerated. I'm not satisfied with any of those tho.

About the Izo panel.
1) He's looking back, while they are all probably facing Kaido in front of them.
2) It looks like he's actually distressed by a certain someone appearing behind them, so most likely that someone is not a friend of them.
3) If someone appears out of nowhere, then it can only be a character who can fly and who's not part of the action beneath them, except for gatekeeper King.
4) Why would Oda give that reaction shot to Izo in specific?

The 3rd and 4th point might speak for Marco, but the second against it being Marco (panel couldn't be any smaller tbh, geez).
4 options imo:
Marco appears, Big Mom appears, King went up or Jack regenerated. I'm not satisfied with any of those tho.
It's Shiki :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.