Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora never sent meteors on Law, he used an attack that only bent buildings which is dog shit compared to Attack used on Zoro which made a tunnel into a bedrock. Making that tunnel would take 1000s of times more power than bending a few buildings and even then Sabo only survived using Logia.

Luffy lmao, Fujitora hardly even used gravity on Luffy, the only time he used gravity, raging tiger, a move comparable to one he used on Zoro, Luffy was out of commission

Your Yonko commander bullshit needs to stop, Zoro would low diff Ace
He did send meteors after Law actually.......And Zoro hasnt beaten anybody thats even relative to ace in power.

He did send meteors after Law actually.......And Zoro hasnt beaten anybody thats even relative to ace in power.
I was talking about Sabo not Law, Fuji didn't use meteors on Sabo

Though these meteors tiny as fuck, Zoro would casually cut them in half and won't even need hax unlike Law

Yes Meteors have ablation but a fucking 70 meter meteor sure as hell ain't generating any more than small town level force (probably less) while Zoro's slashes are large mountain level pre Enma

I don't think it has anything to do with wank, Zoro just isn't the main character of the story and him killing Kaido would be too much of a power jump over his captain.
I mean in other verses, stuff like that has happened.
Zoro is not the #1 protagonist of the story but neither are Sasuke or Gohan

I really don't see anything particularly wrong with letting Zoro have this one

Open a New Topic and lets see whos right.

"Zoro yonko lvl after wano" ahahaha

The same Guy that until today didint even defeat a younko comander, and for sure wont defeat a younko by himself.
Stop posting nonsense . Kinemon is weaker then zoro and was able to hurt a so called invincible kaido which luffy fresh off beating katakuri couldn’t do. Zoro is above yonko commanders . Do you not know how to read? Oda compared zoro to oden and made it clear that zoro has more potential

Stop posting nonsense . Kinemon is weaker then zoro and was able to hurt a so called invincible kaido which luffy fresh off beating katakuri couldn’t do. Zoro is above yonko commanders . Do you not know how to read? Oda compared zoro to oden and made it clear that zoro has more potential
Of course luffy couldnt do shit you moron, luffy couldnt use Ryou, raw strenght dont damage kaido. The Ryou techinique is needed.

LEARN HOW TO READ DUMBASS

Status
Not open for further replies.