rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate Warriors 4, which is confirmed to be spoiling Kaido’s techniques, shows Shanks using a gun.

Also Shanks fighting style is inspired from Roger, who used a gun
And Zoro can punch and kick, does it make him a kick boxer?
He can make a tornado without sword, is he weather man?

Shanks is the purest swordsman in One Piece with virtually no out standing Haki hype and CoC is canonically irrelevant.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
suit yourselves

everyone has their own views
And who do yo think the "lurking legend" is? And why they just show in this raid? Seriously how they even know how to come? When to come? Pass eveyone and somehow get to defeated Crydo in the moment they have the perfect chance to kill him before everyone else? What do they exept to get from this?

Idk
Maybe that Luffy will think that he defeated him then Kaido tries to cheap shot him then Zoro cuts his head off
So luffy fails to put him down and needs to get saved

Idk man thats like him failing at beating crocodile, lucci, or even kata and legit dropping the ball at the last second

More than anyone in wano even moreso than the scabbards or kid and law kaido is luffys fight

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoros gonna kill an already knocked out kaido?

I guess that could happen but...idk i guess
Kaido is perfectly fine as of now, the Scabbards did not even manage to open his old wound and it was Kaido himself to state that so I'm not sure what you are referring to. This is the actual situation, then we will see what's up next.

But it doesn't take Sherlock to figure the Scabbards are going to be massacred.

Status
Not open for further replies.