rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is perfectly fine as of now, the Scabbards did not even manage to open his old wound and it was Kaido himself to state that so I'm not sure what you are referring to. This is the actual situation, then we will see what's up next.

But it doesn't take Sherlock to figure the Scabbards are going to be massacred.
Idk if you ment to quote me or not but yes kaido is going to defeat the scabbards...

I like it how it's becoming more and more gory how with each chapter you can feel the overwhelming struggle the desperation in their last stand. I would never would expect to see hands beeing slahs head beeing cut down.
Magnificent this looks like oda was not kidding this is going to be a crazy war.

There’s no such thing as a pure or un-pure swordsman...
Of course there is. If you went to a swordsman tournament with a gun and sword and beat everyone there with your gun, do you think that they would recognize you as a pure swordsman, or even the strongest swordsman there?
Post automatically merged:

Jimbei fighting style is litreally called karate:seriously:

Just you wait:cheers:

What is "pure" swordsman? Are swordsman a special breed now? Stop being a dum-dum if you swordsman than that's what you are.
You dum-dum
If someone fights with a sword half the time, and uses martial arts the other half of the time, are they a swordsman or a brawler?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Of course there is. If you went to a swordsman tournament with a gun and sword and beat everyone there with your gun, do you think that they would recognize you as a pure swordsman, or even the strongest swordsman there?

If someone fights with a sword half the time, and uses martial arts the other half of the time, are they a swordsman or a brawler?
So why was cabaji still considered a swordsman after this
Non swordsman attacks

compared to the 2/3 times he used a sword ???

folks saying oda is wanking oden
but weeks ago , folks didnt rate oden as much as they do now
in reality kaido is the one giving oden mad head rn
mans dead and kaido is still sucking.

zkk bois going a bit over the top with it like @sanjikun saying oden is comparable to roger or wb
if shit doesnt go as you want
the forum should be interesting.
I’ve been preaching this before Wano.

This is the arc where the ONE PIECE fans will be divided, the fans are either going to praise Oda for his artistic performance or it will be labeled utter BS.

Zoro is definitely a lot stronger than Luffy. It was made clear when Cracker almost chopped off Luffy's arm while he was using Gear 4th. Gotta be trolling to think Luffy stands a chance against Zoro.
how far have you fallen
creditless
:josad:

I’ve been preaching this before Wano.

This is the arc where the ONE PIECE fans will be divided, the fans are either going to praise Oda for his artistic performance or it will be labeled utter BS.
yup stakes are high in this one
winners wont shut up for a long time
perhaps till the end of the series
I will say that much.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol you smoking
how big is that gap

lol the samurai debate
Pretty simple

Mihawk >gap> shanks
But mihawk holds shanks to the standard of his boredom and is waiting for someone on his level (the swordsman that surpasses shanks) so that puts shanks as the current #2 swordsman so > fujitora
And if theres a gap from shanks to fuji and mihawk to shanks then there a considerable gap from mihawk to fuji

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It is simple, a samurai is a warrior in Wano's culture.
Zoro is a samurai because he is a warrior from such a culture.
It is easy to tell by the weapon style specific for Wano.

Zoro's weapons arent like outsider's ones but like Wano's katanas.
The entire Shimotsuki village has Wano's culture.
Because samurai from Wano have founded it.

Pretty simple

Mihawk >gap> shanks
But mihawk holds shanks to the standard of his boredom and is waiting for someone on his level (the swordsman that surpasses shanks) so that puts shanks as the current #2 swordsman so > fujitora
And if theres a gap from shanks to fuji and mihawk to shanks then there a considerable gap from mihawk to fuji
no one in the verse currently beats fuji in a non high diff fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.