rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why so mad, dude?

Oden tried to deal the finishing blow, yes? Once again, I've literally said that Oden was stronger than Kaido, can you read?
As a matter of fact, before Oden dealt a fatal blow on Kaido, his full zoan mode btw, they were evenly matched. Back at the castle, they were evenly matched as well. What do you call that? A low diff? Lol.

A sneak attack is a sneak attack, no matter what the circumstances are.

Distraction or a short opening in the defense can obviously cause your loss. What's what I'm trying to explain to you lol.
Lol youre being obtuse for no reason.

The first fight was stopped by orochi when they made a deal.

Oden in that fight fought through an army just to get to kaido whilst being hit with boro breath

No one else was shown to attack kaido

When oden finally attacked kaido he only needed 2 hits to kill kaido. This is a battle worn oden vs fresh kaido

How on earth does that put them at a close diff ?

Nope, see official translation:

official translation is wrong here.

Steven forgot to translate middle sentence.
Post automatically merged:

It seems the viz version implies Luffy could handle all the gifters around them in 3 seconds and not him together with Sanji like the fan translation stated.
Queen is about to close the doors to the castle leaving all those down the stage there to deal withe the Ice Oni.
Finally,Yamato is about to get clapped by Sasaki and his crew .
Viz is incorrect. Steven forgot to translate the middle line of the bubble

Some people have legit lost it. Last chapter it was a bowl of soup. Now change the definition of Samurai to include Zoro.

If Kaido "has to get cut", he'd already be defeated by that point. There is no swordsmanship skill required other than advanced Ryouu, which only Luffy has.
Bro he was called a fucking ronin, a wandering SAMURAI. he was called that by people in wano so stfu ya brat. You just mad because sanji can't slice and ya gotta damage control otherwise you'll cry yourself to sleep erri night

Lol youre being obtuse for no reason.
No.

You are just unnecessarily speaking against points which are absolutely clear and think those things are reasons for a low/mid diff fight when I told you examples which show the contrast.

The first fight was stopped by orochi when they made a deal.
Before Orochi stopped them, Kaido and Oden clashed equally and there was no one dominating the other one.

Thus, Oden destroying Kaido's weakest and most unconvenient 1vs1 zoan form doesn't prove Oden >>> Kaido. Kinemon and Co were hitting Dragon Kaido left and right. They just lack Oden's attack potency. Let's see if they could do that against an on guard base Kaido with his club.

Oden in that fight fought through an army just to get to kaido whilst being hit with boro breath
Oden got lots of help from his scabbards dealing with the fodders.

It was a drawn out fight between Oden and Kaido

Oden's strength surpassed the enemy's imagination. You can see Kaido spamming boro breath. I doubt Oden just dealt with fodders whilst Kaido consistently attacked him.

At the end of the fight - same panel - you can see Oden being blown away once more.

Then this happened

This is far from a low diff fight. Mid diff at the very least if I'm being extremely generous - and that's just against Kaido's full zoan form.

Oden has the attack power and lethality to two shot Kaido, that's of course true. But you are ignoring that Kaido had the power to knock him down as well although Oden was weakened.

There is a reason why Oden said this

Oden wouldn't think that highly about an opponent he can easily beat low diff...

What diff does Fujitora push Mihawk if I may ask?

Last edited:
Luffy uses a word that implies "Together"...
No he did not . I read the French scans . Sanji fans always lying and desperate I’m not surprised

No.

You are just unnecessarily speaking against points which are absolutely clear and think those things are reasons for a low/mid diff fight when I told you examples which show the contrast.

Before Orochi stopped them, Kaido and Oden clashed equally and there was no one dominating the other one.

Thus, Oden destroying Kaido's weakest and most unconvenient 1vs1 zoan form doesn't prove Oden >>> Kaido. Kinemon and Co were hitting Dragon Kaido left and right. They just lack Oden's attack potency. Let's see if they could do that against an on guard base Kaido with his club.

Oden got lots of help from his scabbards dealing with the fodders.

It was a drawn out fight between Oden and Kaido

Oden's strength surpassed the enemy's imagination. You can see Kaido spamming boro breath. I doubt Oden just dealt with fodders whilst Kaido consistently attacked him.

At the end of the fight - same panel - you can see Oden being blown away once more.

Then this happened

This is far from a low diff fight. Mid diff at the very least if I'm being extremely generous - and that's just against Kaido's full zoan form.

Oden has the attack power and lethality to two shot Kaido, that's of course true. But you are ignoring that Kaido had the power to knock him down as well although Oden was weakened.

There is a reason why Oden said this

Oden wouldn't think that highly about an opponent he can easily beat low diff...

What diff does Fujitora push Mihawk if I may ask?
Oden said he r ached his limit . Oden is more then likely stronger then fujitora. Mihawk is able to turn his blade black which a maxed out oden couldn’t do. Mihawk slaps fujitora easily

Oden said he r ached his limit . Oden is more then likely stronger then fujitora. Mihawk is able to turn his blade black which a maxed out oden couldn’t do. Mihawk slaps fujitora easily
You guys underestimate Fujitora too much.

He's on a similar calibre like the current Fleet Admiral who's EOS stuff for the MC. Hence pushing said Fleet Admiral extreme diff is likely. How does Mihawk slap this dude "easily"? And Oden stronger than Fujitora is baseless as well.

You guys underestimate Fujitora too much.

He's on a similar calibre like the current Fleet Admiral who's EOS stuff for the MC. Hence pushing said Fleet Admiral extreme diff is likely. How does Mihawk slap this dude "easily"? And Oden stronger than Fujitora is baseless as well.
Their whole argument is baseless. That's all you need to know.

We haven't even seen Fujitora in a serious fight with him using his df with its real power. I wouldn't try to make the mistake of underestimating him.
Funnily not even using the Sabo argument can be good enough to underestimate him, since he was a fire logia, which works out peculiarly well against gravity. As we know the only gravity certain to attract everything around is Blackbeard's. Sabo had a clear matchup advantage and yet all he did was simply holding his own for a while.

Funnily not even using the Sabo argument can be good enough to underestimate him, since he was a fire logia, which works out peculiarly well against gravity. As we know the only gravity certain to attract everything around is Blackbeard's. Sabo had a clear matchup advantage and yet all he did was simply holding his own for a while.
While still getting bruised and breathing heavely while Fujitora was totally fine.

Sabo was already a monster before he ate the mera mera no mi.
He displayed one of the best Ryuo feats on panel and when he was just able to control the very basics of his DF, he absolutely destroyed someone like Burgess.

Afterwards, we could see Sabo consistently doing training.

Marijoa Sabo > DR Sabo (DF) >> DR Sabo dfless.
Considering that Sabo already was YC level without his DF makes it even more impressive that Fujitora easily toyed with him back in DR.

In Marijoa, Sabo had support of 3 - 4 YC level characters with abilities to BUFF him, thus making him even stronger in progress and he still was utterly defeated by Fujitora and Greenbull.

Sabo was already a monster before he ate the mera mera no mi.
He displayed one of the best Ryuo feats on panel and when he was just able to control the very basics of his DF, he absolutely destroyed someone like Burgess.

Afterwards, we could see Sabo consistently doing training.

Marijoa Sabo > DR Sabo (DF) >> DR Sabo dfless.
Considering that Sabo already was YC level without his DF makes it even more impressive that Fujitora easily toyed with him back in DR.

In Marijoa, Sabo had support of 3 - 4 YC level characters with abilities to BUFF him, thus making him even stronger in progress and he still was utterly defeated by Fujitora and Greenbull.
Agree with everything, but we don't know if the Revos were defeated. Looking at the Jinbe/Big mom situation i wouldn't have my expectations to high, Sabo and his gang probably escaped before getting defeated

Agree with everything, but we don't know if the Revos were defeated. Looking at the Jinbe/Big mom situation i wouldn't have my expectations to high, Sabo and his gang probably escaped before getting defeated
You're probably right. Imo it is also likely that the revos had to flee because they saw the unstoppable power of two (restricted) Admirals which made them no other choice to throw their fight away.

How many tiers are in between Mariejois Sabo and DR Sabo DFless? :sus:
I'd say: Marijoa Sabo (YC1+ or even inbetweener) > DR Sabo with DF (YC1) >> DR Sabo w/o DF (YC3/YC2).

Status
Not open for further replies.