rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No.

You are just unnecessarily speaking against points which are absolutely clear and think those things are reasons for a low/mid diff fight when I told you examples which show the contrast.
No, wbs heart attack is happening a million times out of a million there, Why ? Because its a personal hang up from him being old and sick, no matter the opponent in that situation hes having a heart attack, the fake momo HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KAIDO, his fighting ability or anything of the sort, If shes not there the outcome changes, yet if you swap akainu for kizaru wb STILL has a heart attack and gets blasted by light.

Before Orochi stopped them, Kaido and Oden clashed equally and there was no one dominating the other one.

Thus, Oden destroying Kaido's weakest and most unconvenient 1vs1 zoan form doesn't prove Oden >>> Kaido. Kinemon and Co were hitting Dragon Kaido left and right. They just lack Oden's attack potency. Let's see if they could do that against an on guard base Kaido with his club.
A clash is irrelevant it doesnt tell you what happens in the fight especially as theres no chance orochi sat waiting for a long time just watching them clash,
i dont need to start pulling up zoro vs fuji clashes or oden vs wb to show this even more
Hed be fucked if he was in base form, its 9 vs 1 he only has one arm and club that base neko disarmed with ease, the 9 of them would wreck him, theres a reason hes in dragon form. If anything it shows how shit his coo and reactions are that he couldnt react to it,
he actually hears them blast through the door at this pointwhilst they are some distance away and still couldnt do shit

contrast this to an old strapped up wb who wouldnt be caught off guard EVEN IN HIS SLEEP, its laughable.

Oden got lots of help from his scabbards dealing with the fodders.

It was a drawn out fight between Oden and Kaido
Oden's strength surpassed the enemy's imagination. You can see Kaido spamming boro breath. I doubt Oden just dealt with fodders whilst Kaido consistently attacked him.

At the end of the fight - same panel - you can see Oden being blown away once more.

Then this happened
This is far from a low diff fight. Mid diff at the very least if I'm being extremely generous - and that's just against Kaido's full zoan form.

Oden has the attack power and lethality to two shot Kaido, that's of course true. But you are ignoring that Kaido had the power to knock him down as well although Oden was weakened.

There is a reason why Oden said this
Oden wouldn't think that highly about an opponent he can easily beat low diff...
no it was 10 vs 1000
Kaido literally had 100 times the force oden did

No it was a long drawn out fight between oden and kaido and his army not oden and kaido

Its oden who had to fight through the army to even REACH kaido
Its oden whos strength surpassed expectations NOT KAIDO
Even when hes fighting the army kaido was firing boro breath on him
once he finally got to kaido he does this

The fodders reaction tells us thats odens first hit on kaido in the whole fight
and now we know he was going to kill him, from kaidos own perspective if not for the hag,
the diff in this fight comes from the army and the sheer numbers difference oden had to deal with NOT FROM KAIDO

Theres literally no reason why oda said that we know oden claps kaido
yet he had his swords in jail

and did nothing
3 days after there fight this is oden and kaido

Oden is clean and kaido the one with dragon powers and healing is strapped up to fuck
clear pis of why oden did not just break out and finish him.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro didn’t call him a swordsman tho. Only Cabaji called himself a swordsman

top part

NOW WHAT ?

If he mean Third party probably BigMom the BigMeme.
Only a Yonkou can equally clashed with a Yonkou, so only a Yonkou can killed a Yonkou.

But I still have a faith on Zoro-san.:yodaswag:

bunch of folks discussing about gag scene
Gag Scene is important,mate..

like Nami beat up Luffy Zoro Sanji in split second. Nami confirm can beat any Supernova.

Nami-swann=Borsalino

Nami Happiness Punch gonna be crucial to beat Ulti and Pageone or possibly the Calamities..

:hihihi:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So Lola and Gotti got hitched after knowing each other less than a day, and right after she met her biological father for the first time?? It doesn’t say this is the final installment of Bege’s cover story, but this feels like as reasonable an ending as anything else in this nonsensical shit.

As I’ve said before, the bit about the unsuspecting citizens of Wano gives me reason to believe that Kaido truly is going down tonight one way or another. Oda’s not going to show and tell us about the plight of the average denizen under Orochi’s rule just to have the Yonko show up the next morning to slaughter everyone with the alliance defeated behind him. Unless we’re getting an entire arc of the Straw Hats training in Udon, these regular folks are gonna wake up to a new and free Wano.

Apropos of nothing, I would read an entire spinoff about Bao Huang and whatever’s going on with the cats, provided Who’s Who’s lovely fe-ladies play a starring role :yonjidoggy:

inb4 Yamato low diffs Sasaki!! Maybe it’ll turn some of you dissidents around to see her whip some Flying Six ass :fujilaugh:

Shit, Kaido’s finally getting serious...I don’t think his comments should minimize the efforts and accomplishments of the Scabbards in this fight, but it appears that we’re gonna see more than just Kiku’s arm get mangled next chapter...

Last edited:
  • :doffytroll:The Risky bros (Lola's crewmates) are seriously wearing the same torn rags from Thriller Bark to their captain's long awaited wedding. Maybe it's disrespect, but they could be badges of honor as Thriller Bark survivors.
  • This chapter is bookended really nicely with all the optimism coming from Wano, building off Totsuka Paradise from last chapter, only to end in tragedy as the battle takes a dire turn in the last page.
  • I can't wait to see what fights Oda sets up using the multiple levels of Uno Tower. Obviously King and Queen will be on the final floors, but I could see recovered Jack, Black Maria, and unexpected opponents like Hotei and Fukurokujo having their own floors on the way up.
Shining jewel makes it sound like Ice Oni is Queen's ultimate plague bullet. But I hope there's more, Queen is not even facing in his desperate final battle here. This is enough to make be believe we haven't seen Ice Oni's full effect. It transforms you into a contagious, rampaging monster, but how does it actually kill you? Will they freeze in place eventually? Will the infected get tired of berserking and die from hunger? That could take days. I assume Queen has no use for uncontrolled oni that endlessly rampage all over Onigashima all day so there must a second part to the plague.
Very funny translation here. Briscola unleashes his Gorilla Punch PUNCH. He punches with the gorilla body, then the gorilla unleashes its own punch, combining punches like has got to be a strength multiplier. Even Sanji thinks the attack is pretty powerful. To be carrying around a great ape's upper body in your forearm all day is a damn good motivator to become strong.
Sanji's dialogue with Jinbe in this version comes off much more as banter than butthurt. I like it a lot. Sanji and Jinbe worked side by side just fine throughout WCI, there was no J vs S back then and I don't see it happening here. To me, Sanji is frustrated by Luffy's actions and first takes it out on Jinbe as he suddenly arrived announcing his role. Jinbe immediately defuses the bomb by apologizing. After that, Sanji becomes cooperative and starts informing the newbie fishman the ways Luffy tends to be an idiot. The amusing part is Jinbe probably already knows this from Impel Down and Marineford, he pulled Luffy back from fighting Blackbeard. This is all a nice little side show about Jinbe's learning curve for integrating into the Strawhats.
So King knows the exact number of enemy forces. Probably info that made its way over from Kanjuro.

Bao Huang loses her big fluffy squirrel tail just so Oda can sneak in this upskirt shot. Oh my. That confirms her as one of the Gifters capable of transforming back and forth between human and freak like Sheepshead, Sarahebi, Ginrummy (we never saw what power she was hiding), and some of Jack's squad in Zou. My question: will we ever witness a SMILE user with a pure animal form? Maybe the black cat was a Gifter. Zoans have three standard forms. SMILEs only have two, if they're lucky, thus far.

Interesting that people think all the eye tattoo people are of the Three-Eyed clan. It is convenient that they're all hiding their faces. A racial ability that would let them send their vision to each other would make more sense than this special Wano paper. Even though the Vivre Card is also special paper, and Raizo's scroll, etc. Although that would mean the cat is three-eyed clan too. It's as easy as making Who's Who a pirate from the hidden Three-Eyed country with all the people covering their face being his former subordinates. Sexy three-eyed catgirls? I like how we went from thinking that Who's Who is a potential traitor who will backstab his superiors during the war to gain power, to the guy helping Queen stamp out a rat like X-Drake and proving himself the most loyal of the Flying Six.
Forgot to give my mad respect to Shinobu. She hasn't accomplished much throughout Onigashima, but it's nice that she can instantly lay down her life to serve as a meat shield for her lord. Even though she freaks out at seeing sharp and pointy weapons, she managed to pull through and eat those arrows. Since Raizo is likely to fall to Kaido, I hope Shinobu can step up and take out the master ninja Fukurokujo. Especially since they had direct interactions in the Oden flashback.
That poor Gifter next to the rhyno who was rolled up into a rug on wheels. He's probably the human equivalent of a Zoan being fed to a weapon like a cannon.

Pretty much everyone noticed pimp Sasaki and his gang are animals protected by some sort of armor. But did anyone notice they're all carrying guns and projectiles? Maybe the Armored Division is also the Armed Squad. Sasaki was seen carrying a sword, just like Queen, but I could totally see him busting out some big guns. All these factories in Wano are making amazing guns and we got sneak peak of that from the fodder battleships. I want Sasaki and his division to be showcase of their efforts. Armored Sasaki's true fighting style being firearms would also match up really nicely with the metal-covered cyborg Franky.

I love how Kaido unleashes his wind attack with a big HAH. Laughing at these Scabbards and their futile efforts. Remember Kaido's introduction in the anime when he yells at the top of his voice and unleashes environmental destruction around Kid's base? Oda fell in love with the idea and has Kaido slicing up the environment with his just his voice.
:rolaugh:He laughed. And Kiku lost an arm.

Denjiro says Kaido's attack is "invisible" here, which would go about some way to explain why the Scabbards were able to dodge lightning but are sitting ducks to Kamaitachi. Even though he himself used such an attack to slice a ship, it's much faster and much stronger coming from Kaido. Strong enough to destroy Kiku's blade, although not confirmed a meito it would be the first time seeing one destroyed since Shu pulled one over Zoro in Enies Lobby. And Kaido did it with his VOICE. If I were in the Scabbards' place, my pants would not be a pretty sight right about now. The upcoming chapters are going to be scary.

Last edited:
haha, Your jokes are lame.
Yamato going to show why messing with her is not a good idea. She already took down one of them. EZ.
I'm not joking or hating lol.
Yamato took out Ulti when she was heavily focused on Luffy.

In a 1vs 1,Yamato has yet to take out Ulti while both were casual in their last clash.
Yamato is obviously stronger than Ulti as she was still able to clash with Ulti and have the luxury to focus on other things like Luffy talking to BM.
But Sasaki and his crew combined is a far greater threat than Ulti alone and I don't think Yamato is defeating them alone,Momonosuke will have to be protected by someone else if that fight happens.

Just realized what Sasaki's devil fruit probably is.... Given how Sasaki's design looks like its gonna be a triceratops...Knowing Oda he's probably gonna subvert expectations and give him something that looks similar....but Is not even a ceratops.....Torosaurus.

No, wbs heart attack is happening a million times out of a million there, Why ? Because its a personal hang up from him being old and sick, no matter the opponent in that situation hes having a heart attack, the fake momo HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KAIDO, his fighting ability or anything of the sort, If shes not there the outcome changes, yet if you swap akainu for kizaru wb STILL has a heart attack and gets blasted by light.

A clash is irrelevant it doesnt tell you what happens in the fight especially as theres no chance orochi sat waiting for a long time just watching them clash,
i dont need to start pulling up zoro vs fuji clashes or oden vs wb to show this even more
Hed be fucked if he was in base form, its 9 vs 1 he only has one arm and club that base neko disarmed with ease, the 9 of them would wreck him, theres a reason hes in dragon form. If anything it shows how shit his coo and reactions are that he couldnt react to it,
he actually hears them blast through the door at this pointwhilst they are some distance away and still couldnt do shit

contrast this to an old strapped up wb who wouldnt be caught off guard EVEN IN HIS SLEEP, its laughable.

no it was 10 vs 1000
Kaido literally had 100 times the force oden did

No it was a long drawn out fight between oden and kaido and his army not oden and kaido

Its oden who had to fight through the army to even REACH kaido
Its oden whos strength surpassed expectations NOT KAIDO
Even when hes fighting the army kaido was firing boro breath on him
once he finally got to kaido he does this

The fodders reaction tells us thats odens first hit on kaido in the whole fight
and now we know he was going to kill him, from kaidos own perspective if not for the hag,
the diff in this fight comes from the army and the sheer numbers difference oden had to deal with NOT FROM KAIDO

Theres literally no reason why oda said that we know oden claps kaido
yet he had his swords in jail

and did nothing
3 days after there fight this is oden and kaido

Oden is clean and kaido the one with dragon powers and healing is strapped up to fuck
clear pis of why oden did not just break out and finish him.

top part

NOW WHAT ?
Yo I just realized, when Oden was giving his swords to his wife she could have used her time power and got him out. Like skip forward to 3-6 months or something. What a dumb thing to have her there but not help him escape. She should have taken her kids and escaped forward in time with Oden.

Just ignore Sentinel. Guy's full of it. Kaido and Oden clashing for 12 seconds is like saying Mihawk and Vista are equal.

Kaido was hurt just the same in his base vs. Scabbards as he was in his Zooan. There was 0 difference. What matters is portrayal not wank.

HA001

Yo I just realized, when Oden was giving his swords to his wife she could have used her time power and got him out. Like skip forward to 3-6 months or something. What a dumb thing to have her there but not help him escape. She should have taken her kids and escaped forward in time with Oden.
Lol its just so stupid why he sat in jail with his swords.

Just ignore Sentinel. Guy's full of it. Kaido and Oden clashing for 12 seconds is like saying Mihawk and Vista are equal.
I never said Kaido and Oden were equal, I said they were on comparable levels. But since your reading comprehension is that of a toddler, that's why you think Doffy's Admiral level, you obviously couldn't grasp that.

At least @HA001 provided evidence in which I reconsidered my view about the Dragon Kaido vs Oden fight. You should learn debating that good as well lol.

HA001

I never said Kaido and Oden were equal, I said they were on comparable levels. But since your reading comprehension is that of a toddler, that's why you think Doffy's Admiral level, you obviously couldn't grasp that.

At least @HA001 provided evidence in which I reconsidered my view about the Dragon Kaido vs Oden fight. You should learn debating that good as well lol.
This forum in a hilarious place from where im sitting in regards to oden.
Theres some who think he standard commander
Some think he a top tier
And some think he > rogerbeard

Gonna be funny to look back on all these when we see who does what to kaido in the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.