• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chapter

Finally we can move on from this cover story, Give us Gastino or Germa 66 next.

I would like Yamato a lot more if she stopped trying to be a Kozuki Oden wannabe but Yamato line at the end was pretty dope gotta admit.

The fact that Zoro is chasing after Apoo just means he is going to get lost and somehow find Kaido lol

From the comments i am seeing a lot of people want to see Chopper vs Apoo, but if i am being honest i think chopper would get bodied by Apoo

I am just glad to see Kaido going to his human form which is way better then his Dragon form,

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I love the Oda details

Izu applying a tourniquet to Kiku's arm

Neko and Inu reaching their Sulong limit

Making use of the Pleasures

The huge emphasis on Chopper through his dialogue and the added pressure of a 1hr time limit

The crazy effects of the ice demon bullets: brother vs brother, samurai vs samurai, foe vs foe, ally vs ally

It all gives a real sense of danger to the alliance.

Great chapter 8/10

Once again a very average chapter where nothing really happens. The Apoo stuff with Queen got a laugh out of me and I gained a little bit more respect for Yamato, but other then that this was just another set up chapter.

Instead of seeing what Kid or Law are doing we get Luffy, Sanji, and Jimbe fighting fodder week after week. I’m starting to wonder why Oda even included Kid in this raid if he was just going to fight gifters and waiters off screen the whole time. He might as well have just made Kid gather the rest of his crew and leave Wano at this point lol. Why waste pages to introduce headliners just to have them get knocked out in the same page? It’s very obvious that Oda is stalling the action and progression until we reach chapter 1000. I’m going to expect more of Luffy and Sanji running up the castle and fighting gifters for the rest of the year lol. (Why can’t Luffy and Sanji just fly up the castle with gear 4 and sky walk?).

I also don’t give a shit about the Scabbards fight anymore tbh. I wish Kaido would just hurry up and wipe them out so the actual battle with Luffy can start.

This panel of Kaido looks really cool, also I'm glad he's back to his "human" form again.
Oda's art was really on point this chapter, as was all of the Kaido art the last few chapters. I really got Magellan vibes from how menacing he was to Luffy. Its the way Oda drew him from an angle.

Also, the Kaido suicide vibes seem to be coming back full front this chapter

Once again a very average chapter where nothing really happens. The Apoo stuff with Queen got a laugh out of me and I gained a little bit more respect for Yamato, but other then that this was just another set up chapter.

Instead of seeing what Kid or Law are doing we get Luffy, Sanji, and Jimbe fighting fodder week after week. I’m starting to wonder why Oda even included Kid in this raid if he was just going to fight gifters and waiters off screen the whole time. He might as well have just made Kid gather the rest of his crew and leave Wano at this point lol. Why waste pages to introduce headliners just to have them get knocked out in the same page? It’s very obvious that Oda is stalling the action and progression until we reach chapter 1000. I’m going to expect more of Luffy and Sanji running up the castle and fighting gifters for the rest of the year lol. (Why can’t Luffy and Sanji just fly up the castle with gear 4 and sky walk?).

I also don’t give a shit about the Scabbards fight anymore tbh. I wish Kaido would just hurry up and wipe them out so the actual battle with Luffy can start.
See you in 10-15 chapters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.