Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah thats so wild. Can all the authors draw 2 chapter in a week or even 4 chapter in 2 weeks
actually there is a possibility because last break when oda is ill and he might already drawed them.
and then we have WSJ Break which isn't oda break.

So, the conclusion is we might have 2 chapter (chapter 998 and 999) on December 21st.
but we dont have chapter 1000 in this year either way.

actually there is a possibility because last break when oda is ill and he might already drawed them.
and then we have WSJ Break which isn't oda break.

So, the conclusion is we might have 2 chapter (chapter 998 and 999) on December 21st.
but we dont have chapter 1000 in this year either way.
I think that's just double issue lol
there's no way they would EVER release 2 chapters

Early chapter and the Capone cover story is finally over! I'm super happy. The cover could have ended last week, stretching it one much chapter pretty much summarizes the whole thing. There was some highs, there was some lows, but ultimately just a tad too long for the events that unfolded. Capone became one of my favorite Supernovas after seeing him handled like a family man and a boss in WCI arc, he definitely deserved a cover story and I hope other Worst Gen members get one as well.

Kiku smiling and back in fighting shape is great to see. An arm was cut off but nothing above the shoulder, we've seen plenty of characters continue with that kind of damage and Kiku does as well. The best one was Law using his severed arm to take care of Trebol. Kiku's new sword has a hilt different from the one that was broken, or that of any of the Scabbards for that matter, so I wonder whose katana got picked up. At least for this one transition chapter the Scabbards remain intact.

Kaido's club makes it long awaited return as he declares the end of the Scabbards. Just when the dragon started taking care of business, Kaido changes back and takes this battle to the next phase. It's possible Kaido is mocking the Scabbards here by allowing them a chance to fight a body not covered in dragon scales. No lightning roars, no fire blasts, no slicing winds, nothing but a club. Nothing to be afraid of, right?? Kaido talks about death being the completion of a man, giving us a look at what Kaido thinks of death and why he desires so much. He references Oden, Roger, and Whitebeard again, all men who achieved greatness with death and put the idea in his head. But I can't help but feel Kaido fails to realize those deaths were glorious not in the way they went down but by passing on a will or legacy to be carried on by the next generation. That's why their deaths, in addition to their lives, had meaning. What does Kaido hope to pass on with his death?

Queen and Apoo's friendship is over, "Queen Presents" Live Game Show is my new best friend. Sorry buddy, welcome to the world of television. Despite their side effects, SMILES kept being fed to Beast Pirates because ultimately Kaido and his higher ups deemed them disposable. Now we see it in full swing as Queen locks the tower and lets Ice Oni ravage all the samurai and pirate fodder below. For all his hard work bringing sick beats to Onigashima and taking care of the Numbers, poor Apoo gets rewarded with a cure to an infected crowd. In theory, this could be a 5000 IQ play from Queen. Have the infected chase around Apoo rather than invade the tower, Apoo as your most competent subordinate on the ground level and a wide range AOE attack ability will keep them away as long as possible, and in the end the cure was a fake so all the Ice Oni chased nothing. Even if Apoo betrays, he won't survive the hour for Queen to feel his revenge. These are all big if thoughs, we have experience dealing with Queen's plans.

Kozuki Dadmato on the scene and eating live explosions. The Kaido genes are strong. It wouldn't surprise me if Yamato could have tanked the exploding cuffs the entire time, but the idea that Kaido deemed his own blood spawn truly disposable after 20 years of raising seemed impossible for Yamato to reconcile. It's going to take a bit a sacrifice and suffering for Momo, Shinobu and the Scabbards to accept this fake Oden. I expect the fight to get worse for Yamato, not to get away from here with a one-shot. Sasaki as possibly the most armored of the Ancient Zoan group might be able to endure a bonk and deal damage back. The most interesting part is that we don't know what floor in the tower this is all occuring, Sasaki stopped Momo/Yamato just outside Uno tower. Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe could be right around the corner, conversely other Tobi Roppo or Jack could back up Sasaki.

The Yamato jump cover was originally intended for this chapter, but with Oda's sickness delaying releases for two weeks that cover ended up earlier in 992. I do like how Yamato's red and white outfit, red horns but white hair like the Japanese flag and the Yamato name itself makes such an on-the-nose literal personification of the Japanese people. What a try hard. From that cover and this chapter, I believe we're supposed see Yamato's internal struggle rejecting Kaido's Mongolian-influenced culture for the Wanonese flavor. Is Yamato going to throw away the Oden cosplay and become an entirely different character, or is that process already well underway? Only a Kaido flashback with pre-age 8 Yamato could fill in the pieces of what kind of girl she used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.