Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Yamato just like wearing masks or what?
She's depicted with a mask on at the Execution. Why would it matter then?
Gotta wait. Definitely some character background between Yamato and Kaido happening soon. My guess is Act 4 will sort of pull another flashback (smaller than Oden's) that sort of explains Rocks, Kaido, Big Mom and Yamato

Gotta wait. Definitely some character background between Yamato and Kaido happening soon. My guess is Act 4 will sort of pull another flashback (smaller than Oden's) that sort of explains Rocks, Kaido, Big Mom and Yamato
Either way, Yamato is def going to get alot more chapters with her. We will learn more about her... Hopefully it goes well.

I really enjoyed this chapter because I got a lot of laughs out of it.

Capone's Cover Story is over, and I think Oda ended it on a good note. Capone's family had gotten a bit bigger, and I dig that he is sort of a reformed boss not just out here killing people for pleasure anymore or what have you--he really has something to live for now.

Enemies and allies falling from Kaido's attack was cool to see as well as Kiku enduring losing her arm, getting a turnicate, AND being cautirized before returning to the fight was incredible. Such willpower, such determination! She's one of the most powerful women in One Piece for sure.

Kaido was very cool here, and it seems like he is ready to tear them all done now. He's given them a chance and that's that. I'm curious to see how he will handle them. Will it be in a few chapters or stretch out to Chapter 1000?

Kin'emon's comment was also interesting. I feel like he is distinctly saying, Kaido killing them would not bring them honor--only dying WHILE taking Kaido's own life would do that.

Luffy, Jinbe, and Sanji are moving on up and thats good, but those Gifters--a Giraffe that can hardly stand and an fowl abomination, just utterly ridiculous, but so funny as well especially seeing as they were immediately taken out for the comedy!

And on the Live Floor ... a freezing hell in a since! And Queen, of course, is enjoying every moment! Even enemies are not safe from this man, and the poor Samurais that allied with them--well, no choice really!--may be having second thoughts!

There were some sad moments, Hyogoro's friend and the beast siblings--some "aww man" moments because it has to be sheer terror going through their moments. Any normal person would be terrified!

It's great to see Chopper using his brain and talking with Robin about the situation as they attempt to keep themselves from falling pray to the Ice Onis...

And then the bomb is dropped that everyone turned into an Ice Oni will die within an hour while yucking it up! Truly horrific!

Apoo straight up dipping was another humorous moment!! But it was the icing on th r cake when Queen handed the antidote to Apoo to turn it into a game, basically alluding to the game of tag meaning!

Drake has disappeared, but I wonder if he was actually struck by the bullet and will be turning himself which I think could play into Hawkins prediction of a 1% chance at living if it was actually for Drake.

Yamato was super cool this chapter and I enjoyed him giving a bit of background to Momo and Shinobu to help them understand where he stood in terms of being an ally. It was also nice to see Shinobu putting faith in Yamato finally as well! The fact that he attempted to save Momo while being so young himself was cool, but also sad because he was just a kid, but now I think he is more than ready and willing to put his life on the line for them now that he is strong enough. Also, very impressed by his durability! 5/5 for me!

That was just jokes, but yeah I guess we don't need too much of them in terms of progression. The only thing which actually progressed with certain characters is Kaido and Yamato. Queen's plot again seems like a way to stall people. The whole castle levels were already added to do that and now we have more. We already have Law who could solve such things easily with his ability. I know Oda wants to keep others away for a while but I am not a fan of this running around when alternatives are already present.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think he will ever be, if anything it will be Vinsmoke, everyone is noticing him because of RS too. :kayneshrug:
Oda could just make this a joke forever maybe.
It wont be because of Vinsmoke. Its just that no one knows "Black Leg" is actually on Onigashma.

Man, hopefully that 2 week break is tentative or an error from Shueisha.
Just when I think that we're getting in the groove of getting 3 chapters in a row again, I don't want to get hit by these unscheduled breaks especially when we're approaching chapter 1000
Its weird how scotchinformer never clarified what that is outside of his own language, but honestly its probably legit

It wont be because of Vinsmoke. Its just that no one knows "Black Leg" is actually on Onigashma.
Black Leg is not infamous it's just a name to refer to Sanji within the pirate world that's it, no one says hey that's the infamous Black Leg Sanji like they do with Luffy or Jinbe or Zoro. Even Law and others were more impressed by Vinsmoke/RS because they are infamous in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.