Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda will somehow stall the supernova by giving them other option, and i dont think Apoo will go to 1st floor or 2nd floor where King, Queen, Who'Who and Hawkins there.
but he might go to the outside the dome..
Plus we still other characters match ups just yet
Chopper, robin, and brook, sanji, and Jinbei
Zoro Chasing appo who could run into other person.
As for Kaido
King, queen, Jack (after he patches himself up) who’s who and Black maria.

you can't guarantee they won't be getting back up
They can but probably for another joke. They were clearly not meant for fighting or causing any kind of hindrance
Post automatically merged:

2.Kaido back to human form i wonder now if he is a dragon race and doesn't have dragon DF
Not sure about the race but from yamato we can say some horned race. Ofcourse possible that she too is a dragon, but his might be a DF maybe. Since momo has a DF and possible that its based on kaidos

Oda... Let Zoro take care of that fat idiot and get on with the plot.
haha you know it would have been more effective if queen just showed he was the only one that had the antidote then keept it zoro would have no choice but to fight him to get it. queen is most likely not his opoonent there has been plenty of chances for them to at least have clashed by now. :zosmug: vs :king:

So basically nothing progressed in this chapter other than Kaido finally taking the scabbards seriously by reverting back to his human form. The whole fodder fights that Luffy has been stuck in the past five chapters has been pointless. Why even waste time drawing it? The whole demon drug thingy lasted way too long as if we haven't seen drugs being used since fishman island, punkhazard, zou, and now for the third time in Wano. Using drugs has been played out over and over again.

i actually want to see zoro vs apoo next chapter he needs some good warm up fights. seeing him use enma in a fight against decent opponent will be great
I think it would look redundant, but exclusively in that this would be the third SN he fights in a row for this arc, after having fought against Hawkins and Killer in this order. I think it would be a sterile choice, even appalling because Zoro now turned stronger with the Enma training so if at first only a one shot would be required, a non top Nova is less worthy than a one shot for Current Zoro. And not because I'm a fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.