Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece - Chapter 995
Title: A Kunoichi's Oath

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thank you for being a part of the WG community!

Last edited:
One Piece - Chapter 995
Title: Kunoichi Oath

CHAPTER IS OUT ON

https://manatoki85.net/comic/6052573 (korean translation)
English Translation will be added later

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thank you for being a part of the WG community!

can't wait....

Great chapter. Franky and Robin the only left out. Zoro, Usop and Nami get the attention. Good determination by Nami probaly unlocking Haki next.

Apoo the MVP

Wtf is Oda thinkin??? 2 episode in a row a character face coming out from ass?? This fcking war and yet make meme character like that.

How in the world a 8 years girls able to set sail unnoticed with a huge beast??? No one in entire Onigashima didn't notice

Once again Oda failed to reproduce a good mink sulong after Carrot

Yamato vs Carrot vs Tama hype for strawhats.

@HA001 you shouldve taken the bet lol. I take my L lol. He did say "but"

However its different to @Aknolagon translation.

Aknolagon: " But the fact that we have...."

Compared to

Actual: " But who would've thought"

Shows that the actual translation goes in line with Queen seeing Sanji as either the second or third strongest. He doesnt see him as something different to the second or third strongest. Him being Judge's son is the next fact about him.

So I lost....but did I really lose tho:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.