• ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Apoo's goes around making shit explosions

Here you see Vergo causing massive amounts of collateral damage and the whole railing system buckles from the force of Vergo's breath. This was after being fazed with Law's 2nd most lethal attack that was a finisher used against Doffy, only Law used 2 hands to generate signifcantly more potential against Vergo
Andanyone should agree Smoker does more damage than Sanji ever did from a similarly placed kick, and look at the damage Smoker does to the railing and compare that to Vergo

Let's see what actual cheat Apoo used to be able to block Zoro's Enma strike and hybrid X Drake. Anyone here thinks Apoo can legitimately block Zoro and X Drake with tonfas is crazy
Breaking News at 6 PM

Anchor: "And after 2 years of dedicated research, COVID19 vaccine has been approved and distributed world wide. The Global Pandemic is finally over.

We're taking your calls in celebration of this historic achievement of humankind perseverance and advancement.

Our first caller is C. Mindset from WG country, hello Mr Mindset..."

Critical: "Good Evening, let me tell you how Vergo would have beaten COVID without a vaccine...."

Agreed. Anyway, my main point was to establish that Elbaf won't be a brief arc like Zou because of Usopp's character arc.
He'll likely be the secondary protagonist there and even the side of him applying "tactical" cowardice to escape a situation, like in Dressrosa toy factory and this chapter would see a huge makeover.
Don't get my hopes up.

I'm an Usopp stan
Elbaf is literally my most anticipated arc
& I'm already upset with big mom possibly being there cause I don't like her.

& with how oda is rushing his story, I'm not going to have this high expectation for elbaf.

Breaking News at 6 PM

Anchor: "And after 2 years of dedicated research, COVID19 vaccine has been approved and distributed world wide. The Global Pandemic is finally over.

We're taking your calls in celebration of this historic achievement of humankind perseverance and advancement.

Critical: "Good Evening, let me tell you how Vergo would have beaten COVID without a vaccine...."
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL STANS

C

critical mindset

Breaking News at 6 PM

VerGod came into contact with the coronavirus

Now the virus is self-isolating for 14 days :steef:

Nope again Zoro wasnt there when Apoo aimed at the fodders he wanted to attack. Zoro isnt getting a free feat for something he wasnt there for. Sorry. Try again.
Listen to yourself.

You are saying that even though Zoro was chasing Apoo with several other people, was behind Apoo, attacked him from the rear, when Apoo turn around to attack the people directly behind him somehow Zoro was no longer chasing him or behind him just because the manga focus on other characters. Just like we didn't see those characters when it focus on Zoro. Even though Zoro came out from the smoking and debris left from the attack.

Yeah, you are really reaching there.

Look at Apoo face when Zorro and Drake come out of the smoke. It is the look of surprise, meaning he was surprised they survived his attack.

Apoo attacked Zoro a second time in his chapter. Why, because the last people fighting him was Zoro and Drake.

When she stabbed herself in Arlong Park
Her fight in alabasta
Her fight in enies lobby

That's it.... she got a few scrapes in WCI but was basically untouched.

Usopp and Nami are my fav duo but im glad she's actually hurt. Stop protecting the females.

I just wish oda showed the start of this fight is all. Im not a fan of their fight being treated like Jack vs minks.
It definitely reinforces how even women like Nami aren’t safe from getting bloodied up, as she isn’t untouchable. Makes me wonder how she’ll think of her own attacking capabilities when she reflects upon this bloody experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.