Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc not we'll have to wait a long time to see her at full power.
Clearly, she is heading for the roof to go after Luffy and Zeus will likely be back for the climax of this act.

I think that chapter could have been so much more emotional and epic if Oda solely focused on the Nami and Usopp part.
Its the downside of having so many characters... I just want Oda to focus on the Straw Hats like in the old days.

:pepecorn: Sanji is clearly stronger, always has been.
Sanji is so strong and smart, Luffy admits that he cant become pirate king without him.

If the future pirate kings, says that about you, you know you are hot shit, and people needs to respect you.
Just before Luffy says this, sanji beat the hell out of his own captain who did nothing to fight back or even put up a guard. Later on he cries to Pudding sharing all his pain with a total stranger he just met tells her she is his salvation.
Sanji could have just as easily told luffy and nami about what he was going through, i mean that is what happened in the end anyway.
This just shows more about how what a fantastic captain luffy is

Queen was looking at drake and because drake is next to Zoro, he said « So he is Roronoa Zoro » which is why he was looking at his bounty poster first. Then he talks about Ssnji which is why he was looking at his bounty poster last.

But if you want to think that Queen is judging Sanji to be the second strongest thanks to en inflate bounty rather then his real achievements, be my guess:kayneshrug:
Or he could be thinking of him ??? Makes more logical sense...cause how tf can he even see Drake.

So no again. He learns about Sanji being Vinsmoke, then Zoro, them is still suprised about Sanji. Logically hed go through the bounty posters with the people having the highest bounty first.

And Sanji is robbed. He never got his Bounty in Alabasta, he never got anything for closing the gates of jutice and fucking up the Buster Call ships, and of course he never got anything for his Yonko lvl cake which led a Yonko away and knocked her out.

And again it is Sanji's poor interpretation of that matter....but Sanji is called one of the main conspiritors against Big Mom. He deserved that bounty. He saved and led Germa within the Tea Party....essentially being their leader.

And if were talking about a person who doesnt deserve their bounty. Look at Zoro who got a 200 mill increase for defeating trash like Pica...whilst Luffy only got 100 mill for Doffy. His shit is overinflated for no good reason at all.

Just before Luffy says this, sanji beat the hell out of his own captain who did nothing to fight back or even put up a guard. Later on he cries to Pudding sharing all his pain with a total stranger he just met tells her she is his salvation.
Sanji could have just as easily told luffy and nami about what he was going through, i mean that is what happened in the end anyway.
This just shows more about how what a fantastic captain luffy is
This shows that you cant read a panel, and try to downplay sanji at every ocazion you get.

Yeah, luffy is a good captain, lucky, main character, shomen protagonist. But this was about Sanji, not about Luffy.

Well it seems Marco will be the one helping with the Oni stuff?
Now, for some reason I am really starting to think that Luffy won't start his battle with Kaido rightnow, as odd as it sounds, Law and Kidd would get up there first and engage with Kaido while Luffy is actually facing Big Mom (I believe the fight will be postponed for some reason) and with that we would have Big Mom vs Luffy & Sanji and Zoro vs Queen and King.
Tama is here to turn the tides again for the alliance in the near future, I would bet most fights will have their final set ups in the upcoming chapters.

Kunoichi's Oath ? where exactly in the chapter that title was related to :few:
Well Nami was stated to look like a Kunoichi since entering Wano, and her Oath to Luffy when facing certain death certainly relates to the title.
We also have Tama who made an oath to Ace and Luffy that she would become a strong Kunoichi and well here she is saving Nami and Usopp's asses.

Oda always like to play around with the title with different meanings throughout the chapter.
Post automatically merged:

I thought Zoro was stronger than Luffy since entering the timeskip and already a top tier. Why is Queen saying he is only the 2nd/3rd strongest, and why is Apoo more scared of Queen than he is of Zoro and Drake together? What happened to Zoro's aura?

:josad:
Well that's on you.
You can't set such delusional headcanons and expect it to be right. :kata:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.