Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they can:milaugh:
If you agree that bounty number =/= First Mate

then what do comments from outsiders have to do on how the crew works?

Aside from trolling and baiting reasons....no one actually takes this serious. The only reason I liked what happened this chapter is cause it shoots down Urouge and Barto's previous statements....and goes to show the misconceptions about the SHs...is all down to bounties.

This is the message being referred to. The statements Bartolomeo and Urouge made are not just linked to Zoro's bounty. As another user pointed out, Urouge was commenting on Zoro's actions against the celestial dragon.

Bartolomeo even admits that he himself sees Zoro as the vice captain. Whether that reflects reality doesn't really matter in this context

These comments can't just be cast aside because of bounty changes lol

Dunno what's the point of this back and forth anymore

C

critical mindset

Vergo is constantly nerfing himself by not using a proper weapon meanwhile Zoro is overcompensating his lack of power by using 3 High Grade Swords:josad:
It's not fun if he isn't nerfed. Nerfed 2.0

Vergo attacks with

Sanji blocks with

Vergo heavily nerfed while looking at Sanji as if he is a bug he needs to clean away with utter indifference to his fate. Sanji writhes in pain

"Like I t(r)olled you"

It's not fun if he isn't nerfed. Nerfed 2.0

Vergo attacks with

Sanji blocks with

Vergo heavily nerfed while looking at Sanji as if he is a bug he needs to clean away with utter indifference to his fate. Sanji writhes in pain

"Like I t(r)olled you"
Vergo wank is indirect Sanji and the Young Master indirect wank, keep it up man

I love the Vergo wank:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.