Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Good post, but I still don't support that part.

Nobody can come up with a convincing explanation how an 8-year old girl and her gigantic dog can somehow suddenly appear on the battlefield in Onigashima.

She couldn't have "sneaked" on a ship, since she would've had to hide that massive dog from hundreds of other people on actually rather small ships. Let's be honest, that's ridiculous.

She couldn't have tamed a bird to fly her over, since - once again - that bird would've had to carry her dog, too. That means that bird would've been dragon-sized and easily spotted by Kaido & Co. on the rooftop.

Some wildcard character helping her is also a bit far-fetched. She just got back to the Tengu, who was adamant on keeping her out of trouble. Which "friendly" character would actually support an 8-year old girl to take part in a brutal slaughterfest? Not even Luffy & Co. would be that bold/supportive here.
We will get a full explanation on how she and her Komainu snuck in. Besides which, I can suspend my disbelief on stuff like people not noticing a giant Komainu. It's One Piece. It isn't above stretching things for the sake of plot and comedy. But if we need an explanation, a Komainu is a shinto shrine statue.

It wouldn't surprise me if her Komainu has the ability to turn into stone, or just pretend to be one. From the perspective of anyone on an Alliance ship, there are more important things to worry about than who put a statue on their ship.

And Tama is training to be a Ninja. Is it insane to say she might have developed some techniques on her own to help hide herself or her dog?

Because of all these different paths Oda can take, I'm gonna wait for his explanation on the matter.

That damage control, lol. She did run away. She said she lacks the weapons now. Marco ate a barrage of Kizaru's lasers that honeycomed him, busted his head, torso and organs. Still laughed it off. Unless you believe Pero's arrow >> Yasakani no Magatama. Go sleepin'
Agree man. She lacks weapon to 1 shot Marco in 1 second since what BM had that time was only her fist and it would take lots time due to Marco regen and she kinda wanted to participate in big war ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

Marco said he knew how dangerous BM is. Perospero said he always want to kill Marco.

Does this mean SC including Katakuri fought WB pirates in the past? Makes Kata unbeatable record more impressive tbh.
Luffy beat the strongest YC

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, something like that....I mean she is truly sweet character, but that violance then comes from nowhere, I'm assuming, that she survived something like that, where she was the one beaten to death. Plus to that...like whole Kaido crew building on tortures idea...so this is like Mord-Sith from "Seeker", she was broken, and now she is doing same thing with others.
Could even tie in to Page1 and why she’s so protective/needy of him if they underwent this kind of torture before.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Could even tie in to Page1 and why she’s so protective/needy of him if they underwent this kind of torture before.
Could be. Although I'm more interested to find where they are coming from. Judging their dressing style I wouldn't say they grew as orphans on Wano.

Kaido coming back from a suicide attempt picked them up somewhere as kids?

Did they desire to join Beast Pirates and make their way up there fighting in the new world?

They are so young and the possibilities are limitless.

Could be. Although I'm more interested to find where they are coming from. Judging their dressing style I wouldn't say they grew as orphans on Wano.

Kaido coming back from a suicide attempt picked them up somewhere as kids?

Did they desire to join Beast Pirates and make their way up there fighting in the new world?

They are so young and the possibilities are limitless.
Maybe they are orphans like Monet/Sugar

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He was definitely referring to SH crew, Sanji and Zoro in this specific case. Oda basically gave hint that Sanji is going to/already did surprass Jinbei and reclaim his spot.
He doesnt even mention Sanji until the very end. He is refering to Zoro and Drake who he is currently looking at in front of himself while they are chasing Apoo. Sanji has nothing to do with 2nd and 3rd ranking and he never came close to surpassing Jinbe.

He doesnt even mention Sanji until the very end. He is refering to Zoro and Drake who he is currently looking at in front of himself while they are chasing Apoo. Sanji has nothing to do with 2nd and 3rd ranking and he never came close to surpassing Jinbe.
Tick tock. We will meet when your expectations of Sanji vs Page One fails and Sanji boy gets his long deserved calamity (Queen, to be specific) fight. Sanji boi and gifters boi got important jobs to do in this arc.

queen means zoro and sanji by second and third he was holding both bounty posters when mentioning the second and third strongest you need to take the visuals into consideration not just the dialogue of a scan i don’t know where you get xdrake and zoro from

and queen believes sanji is second strongest because he currently has the higher bounty queen doesn’t know sanji and zoro personally he’s just going by the bounties. queen doesn’t even know jinbe joined the straw hats if he does he would believe jinbe is the second strongest

i don’t get what’s all the fuss is about
No this argument was futile when Queen Said Zoro's name first tbh And then Proceeds to mention taking out the 2nd (being Zoro) and 3rd (Judge's son). The Official translation will probably clear this up too. Even if Sanji's bounty is higher people still don't view Sanji stronger in the One Piece world. Zoro has too much lore at this point in this story. Zoro is a pirate hunter, supernova ext... And the only name people knew outside of Luffy for 400 + chapters.

He said "their best fighters " Meaning the sh crew , and queen also said "so, " At first , its like queen changing the topic from talkin about drake to the sh crew , and also as a sanji fan i do think zoro is stronger than sanji , but in this case queen just guessing the strength by the sh highest bounty , doesnt mean that sanji is stronger than zoro , its just oda ways to tease the fan. And why should queen saying drake was the 3rd strongest when he saw jinbei in the alliance before . That doesnt make any sense after queen almost lol diffed him before

He said "their best fighters " Meaning the sh crew , and queen also said "so, " At first , its like queen changing the topic from talkin about drake to the sh crew , and also as a sanji fan i do think zoro is stronger than sanji , but in this case queen just guessing the strength by the sh highest bounty , doesnt mean that sanji is stronger than zoro , its just oda ways to tease the fan. And why should queen saying drake was the 3rd strongest when he saw jinbei in the alliance before . That doesnt make any sense after queen almost lol diffed him before
I cannot seriously rate Drake as 5-6 times stronger than Page One lol, and Sanji was beating Page One black and blue.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tick tock. We will meet when your expectations of Sanji vs Page One fails and Sanji boy gets his long deserved calamity (Queen, to be specific) fight. Sanji boi and gifters boi got important jobs to do in this arc.
No matter how long it will take, I will await you at the top. Strive to surpass the common sense, surpass me!

Drake is one of their best fighters and nowhere does he refer to the crew. He refers to the two Supernovas in front of him.
When did Queen see Jinbe?

I wonder if this is illiteracy or trolling
I know common sense is strange to residents of Candyland, not surprised by your reaction.

No matter how long it will take, I will await you at the top. Strive to surpass the common sense, surpass me!

Drake is one of their best fighters and nowhere does he refer to the crew. He refers to the two Supernovas in front of him.

I know common sense is strange to residents of Candyland, not surprised by your reaction.
I forgot about the chapter but its when all the sh crew stand together at the last page , after queen throw luffy and zoro i believe

When SHs gathered in front of BM, King and Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.