Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was you who said that he knows, not me. What happened, now it doesnt fit your argument so you changed the tune?
Whether it's alliance or SH crew, your logic is flawed if you want to include Sanji.
You should read the panel, it is clear that Queen is referring to Drake and Zoro.
He is wrong about them being 2nd and 3rd strongest but either way, that's what he thinks.
I said he knows jinbei included in the alliance , did i say it wrong ? And if you want assume queen say drake the 3rd strongest because hes part of ally , then do you think drake is stronger than the warlord of sea ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He's looking at the strawhat crew posters, and he's saying Zoro is 2nd, Sanji is 3rd. that's what im saying but lets wait for the viz to clear that dialogue up.
He is looking at Drake and Zoro as they chase Apoo and according to bounty posters he saw which one Zoro is.
He says 2nd and 3rd strongest before he even mentions Sanji.
However, Sanji is not top 3 in any way except the bounties but in that case Zoro isnt counted, which he is.

I said he knows jinbei included in the alliance , did i say it wrong ? And if you want assume queen say drake the 3rd strongest because hes part of ally , then do you think drake is stronger than the warlord of sea ?
You said he saw him standing with the SH crew so he knows. :myman:
Queen says Drake is 2nd strongest and Zoro 3rd strongest, he listed Drake first.
I am not saying who is stronger than who in my opinion, I am saying what Queen is saying.
My opinion is that Queen is wrong because Zoro is the strongest among all alliance fighters.

:okay:
He is looking at Drake and Zoro as they chase Apoo and according to bounty posters he saw which one Zoro is.
He says 2nd and 3rd strongest before he even mentions Sanji.
However, Sanji is not top 3 in any way except the bounties but in that case Zoro isnt counted, which he is.

You said he saw him standing with the SH crew so he knows. :myman:
Queen says Drake is 2nd strongest and Zoro 3rd strongest, he listed Drake first.
I am not saying who is stronger than who in my opinion, I am saying what Queen is saying.
My opinion is that Queen is wrong because Zoro is the strongest among all alliance fighters.
Post automatically merged:

The irony is the 2nd strongest almost got lol diffed by himself and then he call that person is the top 2 of alliances , but yea whatever senpai i respect ur opinion

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Marco escaped death it seems because Big Mom seems to have lost interest and she wants to be in the middle of the war.

But the strange thing is that Marco is probably the strongest member of the Alliance with Luffy, Zoro, and Nekomamushi and Inuarashi in their Sulong form. So who Big Mom wants to fight ? Who is a stronger opponent by a margin than JMarco ?

I don't know.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Marco escaped death it seems because Big Mom seems to have lost interest and she wants to be in the middle of the war.

But the strange thing is that Marco is probably the strongest member of the Alliance with Luffy, Zoro, and Nekomamushi and Inuarashi in their Sulong form. So who Big Mom wants to fight ? Who is a stronger opponent by a margin than JMarco ?

I don't know.
Big Meme can't kill Marco, she can't even kill the weak Trio:suresure::suresure::suresure:
:holdthisl:

Luffy was one shotted by drunk Kaido...and people believe that he will fight with Kaido...and Kaido is not Ulti or P1....it's much easier thing to made Nami and Usopp defeat their opponents in battle, then made Luffy be able fight against Kaido.
Luffy aint gonna fight Kaidou 1 vs 1.
And Luffy got oneshoted 2 weeks ago...he was training for 2 weeks. That's crazy long for OP.
Ussop and Nami are getting rekt now, they don't get 2 weeks of training.

I don't know.
Kaido himself:steef:

She wants to fight tama n tame De beasts
Post automatically merged:

Luffy aint gonna fight Kaidou 1 vs 1.
And Luffy got oneshoted 2 weeks ago...he was training for 2 weeks. That's crazy long for OP.
Ussop and Nami are getting rekt now, they don't get 2 weeks of training.
Well dressrosa was technically like a day or so 😂

Imagine if Marco's flame of rebirth works similar to how Naruto was spreading his nine tails chakra across the battlefield.

Anybody who gets touched will be healed from the virus and go back to peak condition. Marco will heal Usopp and Nami and many others of the alliance.

He'll be the game changer.

Oda already confirmed that Marco's flames will have a crucial role in the future in an sbs, he was probably talking about this.
If Marco does that then like....
Why didn't he do that during MF?

Status
Not open for further replies.