Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, arent you celebrating too early, rero-kun?
Only after you see full display of Zoro's capabilities, can you make those claims. So far, you saw nothing.
Let's start with the fact that Zoro is my favourite character in the SH on par with Luffy, but I am able to look at him realistically.
Saying that he is superior to Luffy, Kidd, Marco, Law makes literally no-sense (if SH had the top 2 fighters of the whole Alliance there was no reason for an alliance at all).
Zoro opening Kaido wound, that I'm SURE will happen, will be a huge feat and even be an important part of Kaido take down, but capabilities can't be measured only at the apex: it's at least two chapters that him and Drake are tagging on Apoo at the same time, isn't this a measure of capability?
And don't even start the 'he is not being serious bullshit: they are in the middle of a fucking war where his friends are risking their life, if he is not serious as of right now he is one of the worst character in the manga.
Face it. Zoro is one of the strongest of the Alliance, but forget THE strongest.

I also think that Luffy, Kidd and Law will be more impressive than him against Kaido, because they will probably manage to do more than Zoro who literally has Kaido's cryptonite in his hand.

I hope you see my reasoning and don't start some bullshit troll.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let's start with the fact that Zoro is my favourite character in the SH on par with Luffy, but I am able to look at him realistically.
Saying that he is superior to Luffy, Kidd, Marco, Law makes literally no-sense (if SH had the top 2 fighters of the whole Alliance there was no reason for an alliance at all).
Zoro opening Kaido wound, that I'm SURE will happen, will be a huge feat and even be an important part of Kaido take down, but capabilities can't be measured only at the apex: it's at least two chapters that him and Drake are tagging on Apoo at the same time, isn't this a measure of capability?
And don't even start the 'he is not being serious bullshit: they are in the middle of a fucking war where his friends are risking their life, if he is not serious as of right now he is one of the worst character in the manga.
Face it. Zoro is one of the strongest of the Alliance, but forget THE strongest.

I also think that Luffy, Kidd and Law will be more impressive than him against Kaido, because they will probably manage to do more than Zoro who literally has Kaido's cryptonite in his hand.
I hope you see my reasoning and don't start some bullshit troll.
Your opening paragraph makes no sense so there is no need to go further.
If SHs had top 2 fighters in the alliance the alliance wouldnt be needed? You cant be further away from truth.
The anti-alliance has two emperors on their side and several commanders and they still have their own alliance.

Yes, capabilities are measured when characters are at their best, not at their lowest. What kind of question is that, lol?
Chasing Apoo for 20 chapters will be irrelevant to performance vs Kaido. So, Luffy is worst character in the manga because he got knocked out by Apoo in the middle of the fking war? Ok gotcha, your words, not mine. :catsure:

I repeat, Zoro is THE strongest fighter that alliance has because that's literally the sole purpose of Zoro's character - to be strongest.
There is no such thing as Kaido's kryptonite in Zoro's hand. If you consider sword a kryptonite, then Zoro has 3 of them, Law has 1.
Zoro will kill Kaido because there is no other way of permanently getting rid of Kaido. That means all others will fail.

Your opening paragraph makes no sense so there is no need to go further.
If SHs had top 2 fighters in the alliance the alliance wouldnt be needed? You cant be further away from truth.
The anti-alliance has two emperors on their side and several commanders and they still have their own alliance.

Yes, capabilities are measured when characters are at their best, not at their lowest. What kind of question is that, lol?
Chasing Apoo for 20 chapters will be irrelevant to performance vs Kaido. So, Luffy is worst character in the manga because he got knocked out by Apoo in the middle of the fking war? Ok gotcha, your words, not mine. :catsure:

I repeat, Zoro is THE strongest fighter that alliance has because that's literally the sole purpose of Zoro's character - to be strongest.
There is no such thing as Kaido's kryptonite in Zoro's hand. If you consider sword a kryptonite, then Zoro has 3 of them, Law has 1.
Zoro will kill Kaido because there is no other way of permanently getting rid of Kaido. That means all others will fail.
What I was trying to say with the first paragraph is that Zoro's huge feat in Kaido fight will not put him on his level, not a chance. But will show that he has the potential to reach that level (EoS o a lil bit before).

Saying that Zoro's only purpose in the story is to be the strongest shows you don't know much about Zoro's character.

And by kryptonite I didn't mean swords in general, but Enma. You must be trolling.

Zoro will not kill Kaido, Kidd will with the giant katana :finally:

And btw being stalled by Apoo 2v1 is a good feat don't cry :pepapoo:

Could've somehow snuck on a ship or maybe she came with someone else (maybe Hiyori and Tenguyama).
Since the initial raid destroyed their defenses and is occupying their attention, it probably wouldn't be hard for another ship to just get there much like Neko's ship or even Perospero's slug did.
Like I've already said: The problem isn't Tama sneaking on a ship ... it's Tama and her gigantic dog (!) sneaking and hiding on a ship.
That's just unrealistic.

I just realize Apoo observation haki was on point this chapter he felt everybody murder intent even his own allies :steef:
Is it just me or Apoo is being more impressive than anything we could expect from Kidd?

We never saw Kidd in action so far but Apoo is doing greatly.

Something tells me he would give Kidd at least a very difficulty fight if they ever clashed.

Not only Apoo has such a lethal DF, but his haki seems on point. It's not advanced Ryou, still pretty on point regardless.

Is it just me or Apoo is being more impressive than anything we could expect from Kidd?

We never saw Kidd in action so far but Apoo is doing greatly.

Something tells me he would give Kidd at least a very difficulty fight if they ever clashed.

Not only Apoo has such a lethal DF, but his haki seems on point. It's not advanced Ryou, still pretty on point regardless.
Of course he was portrayed with Kid twice first in his introduction and when they make a alliance and he was ready to take kid out both times

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What I was trying to say with the first paragraph is that Zoro's huge feat in Kaido fight will not put him on his level, not a chance. But will show that he has the potential to reach that level (EoS o a lil bit before).

Saying that Zoro's only purpose in the story is to be the strongest shows you don't know much about Zoro's character.
And by kryptonite I didn't mean swords in general, but Enma. You must be trolling.

Zoro will not kill Kaido, Kidd will with the giant katana :finally:
And btw being stalled by Apoo 2v1 is a good feat don't cry :pepapoo:
Killing Kaido wont put Zoro on Kaido's level? Obviously, never claimed otherwise. Kaido is strongest in the verse.
"Just because you shot Jesse James, dont make you Jesse James."
Zoro is currently close to his EoS level so proceed with that in mind.

I know all there is about Zoro... His purpose is strength, that's all his character is about. A mad man going for the very top.
Enma is not more of a kryptonite than any other sword. Not trolling but common sense.
Kiddo too stronk? :myman: Where do you see me crying?

Killing Kaido wont put Zoro on Kaido's level? Obviously, never claimed otherwise. Kaido is strongest in the verse.
"Just because you shot Jesse James, dont make you Jesse James."
Zoro is currently close to his EoS level so proceed with that in mind.

I know all there is about Zoro... His purpose is strength, that's all his character is about. A mad man going for the very top.
Enma is not more of a kryptonite than any other sword. Not trolling but common sense.
Kiddo too stronk? :myman: Where do you see me crying?
At least we agree on the first part :cheers: apart for him being near to his EoS level, imo he is halfway through
And yeah is goal is strenght, but he's not just that. It would be like saying that Luffy will 'only' be Pirate King (while we all know it's not just about the title)
Kiddo too stronk? Yes he is :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.