Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with the fact that Zoro is my favourite character in the SH on par with Luffy, but I am able to look at him realistically.
Saying that he is superior to Luffy, Kidd, Marco, Law makes literally no-sense (if SH had the top 2 fighters of the whole Alliance there was no reason for an alliance at all).
Zoro opening Kaido wound, that I'm SURE will happen, will be a huge feat and even be an important part of Kaido take down, but capabilities can't be measured only at the apex: it's at least two chapters that him and Drake are tagging on Apoo at the same time, isn't this a measure of capability?
And don't even start the 'he is not being serious bullshit: they are in the middle of a fucking war where his friends are risking their life, if he is not serious as of right now he is one of the worst character in the manga.
Face it. Zoro is one of the strongest of the Alliance, but forget THE strongest.

I also think that Luffy, Kidd and Law will be more impressive than him against Kaido, because they will probably manage to do more than Zoro who literally has Kaido's cryptonite in his hand.

I hope you see my reasoning and don't start some bullshit troll.
He is superior to law tho

Of course he was portrayed with Kid twice first in his introduction and when they make a alliance and he was ready to take kid out both times
I hope they will clash, that would be very epic considering Apoo's recent installments lol.

Also we still technically don't know what's the extent of Apoo's haki, but I don't think it's on Luffy's level or close either for now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let's start with the fact that Zoro is my favourite character in the SH on par with Luffy, but I am able to look at him realistically.
Saying that he is superior to Luffy, Kidd, Marco, Law makes literally no-sense (if SH had the top 2 fighters of the whole Alliance there was no reason for an alliance at all).
Zoro opening Kaido wound, that I'm SURE will happen, will be a huge feat and even be an important part of Kaido take down, but capabilities can't be measured only at the apex: it's at least two chapters that him and Drake are tagging on Apoo at the same time, isn't this a measure of capability?
And don't even start the 'he is not being serious bullshit: they are in the middle of a fucking war where his friends are risking their life, if he is not serious as of right now he is one of the worst character in the manga.
Face it. Zoro is one of the strongest of the Alliance, but forget THE strongest.

I also think that Luffy, Kidd and Law will be more impressive than him against Kaido, because they will probably manage to do more than Zoro who literally has Kaido's cryptonite in his hand.

I hope you see my reasoning and don't start some bullshit troll.
Lmfao this post makes no sense.
If zoro opens the wound that means he is stronger than sulong inu doji denjiro and kinemon who couldnt re open it COMBINED. Thats shits on the likes of law and kidd.
No this is the first chapter drake and zoro have reached him since he got the antidote and the first time zoro has used haki all raid.

Some people think a scrub like Law will get more feats and greater panel time than the deuteragonist :gokulaugh:
It's a shame however, he is the man who literally started the Wano act by mentioning about Kaido to the SHs and the subsequential plan to take him down. The 30% chances thing, formed the alliance.

But he has only been relevant in Dressrosa thus far, quite a disappointment. I expected him to play a huge role in this arc back at that time.

Some people think a scrub like Law will get more feats and greater panel time than the deuteragonist :gokulaugh:
I'm not Oda, but Law is the mastermind of the plan, seems legit that he'll have some feats too. Had his core arc in DR, was not present in WCI and now he's near to meeting Kaido, don't think he'll just be a pungiball especially seen his ability.
However he'll have more of a support role to help Luffy and Kidd who are the pure brawlers imo.

Lmfao this post makes no sense.
If zoro opens the wound that means he is stronger than sulong inu doji denjiro and kinemon who couldnt re open it COMBINED. Thats shits on the likes of law and kidd.
No this is the first chapter drake and zoro have reached him since he got the antidote and the first time zoro has used haki all raid.
Reopening the wound doesn't mean that he beats all of them 4v1, seems like you are reading Dragon Ball :milaugh: but end of Wano Zoro will be superior to all of them in a straight 1v1, that's for sure.
And you're stating that Scabbards>Kidd/Law based on what exactly lol, downgrading the SN captains is an error and you'll see yourself
Yes and he used it against Roar of the Sea Wapoo :finally:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not Oda, but Law is the mastermind of the plan, seems legit that he'll have some feats too. Had his core arc in DR, was not present in WCI and now he's near to meeting Kaido, don't think he'll just be a pungiball especially seen his ability.
However he'll have more of a support role to help Luffy and Kidd who are the pure brawlers imo.

Reopening the wound doesn't mean that he beats all of them 4v1, seems like you are reading Dragon Ball :milaugh: but end of Wano Zoro will be superior to all of them in a straight 1v1, that's for sure.
And you're stating that Scabbards>Kidd/Law based on what exactly lol, downgrading the SN captains is an error and you'll see yourself
Yes and he used it against Roar of the Sea Wapoo :finally:
Lmfao lets see kid or law match the scabbards and even hurt kaido to a superficial degree first.

Honnestly there is something karmic about the beating that Nami got after having been sparred from harm so many times during WCI arc and her usurping Zeus in such a cringeworthy and plot armored way.
Nami took the beating I thought she would take in Whole Cake Island arc, arc during which she was definitively too protected from harm by the plot. I am glad that Oda reminded the gap between Weak and Mid trio with people as strong as the F5 and that an Emperor crew is not to be taken lightly.
What exactly you dare to call karmic in Nami being beaten thing? Maybe she was acting reckless in WCI arc? Maybe she didn't fear Younko? Where exactly she took Younko lightly? Yes, she was protected by plot in some moments, but same could be said about any SH, while Nami only act smart, and was doing what she should do. She didn't show disrespect to Younko even for a second. Even if you couldn' t read manga, just looking on pictures, you should knew that Nami show zero disrespect to Younko, unlike other Straw Hats, except Usopp.
So actually if you call that karmic, then it seems more disrecpect to Younko - guarantee you that you will not be harm. Ask Jinbei about that.
Karmic only could mean deserved, while Nami obviosly didn't deserve anything like that.
From my perspective something like that should happen with her but not case she deserved, just to made things tense for her and show real character develoment.

What exactly you dare to call karmic in Nami being beaten thing? Maybe she was acting reckless in WCI arc? Maybe she didn't fear Younko? Where exactly she took Younko lightly? Yes, she was protected by plot in some moments, but same could be said about any SH, while Nami only act smart, and was doing what she should do. She didn't show disrespect to Younko even for a second. Even if you couldn' t read manga, just looking on pictures, you should knew that Nami show zero disrespect to Younko, unlike other Straw Hats, except Usopp.
So actually if you call that karmic, then it seems more disrecpect to Younko - guarantee you that you will not be harm. Ask Jinbei about that.
Karmic only could mean deserved, while Nami obviosly didn't deserve anything like that.
From my perspective something like that should happen with her but not case she deserved, just to made things tense for her and show real character develoment.
Luffy got beaten more than once in WCI arc for his reckless and prideful attitude. And Nami didn't take any real harm during WCI arc, and no she didn't always act smart since she didn't try to run or put herself in a safe spot against Cracker or the Enraged Army or the BMP during the Tea Party. Plus the Zeus issue was really forced and cringeworthy.

Luffy got beaten more than once in WCI arc for his reckless and prideful attitude. And Nami didn't take any real harm during WCI arc, and no she didn't always act smart since she didn't try to run or put herself in a safe spot against Cracker or the Enraged Army or the BMP during the Tea Party. Plus the Zeus issue was really forced and cringeworthy.
Well, didn't I said that Nami did what she has to do?! Nami comes to help Luffy, case without her he will be defeated. Nami stay with Luffy when enraged army comes, again case this is worse thing to letting your dear captain fight alone. Was that smart? No. But sometime you should do what tou should.
But could you really say that Nami didn't suffer at all? Emotional suffer is still pain you know? Like watching how Sanji beat Luffy, how Luffy was defeated by enraged army?! Plus to that she was putted into the jail, her clothes was burned(so obviosly she also took damage).
I'm not even talking that Nami didn't eat for like 2 day, and didn't sleep. Lets say that she suffer more than anyone except Luffy in WCI.
So what again you dare to call here karmic? Like she is nearly beaten to death. She took damage that could be compared to G3 Luffy, in her head...Usopp did better, yes he took two headbutt(but that mean that he is physically stronger, and he indeed physically stronger). And yes,I like that scene, that she suffer. But was that anyhow deserved or karmic how you dare to call?! No, it wasn't. Luffy wasn't beaten like that for a long time...Zoro got injure that could be compared to Nami's state in TB. So stop bullshiting.
Was that scene needed? Yes. Was it deserved? No.

I love seeing Marco fight. There's something refreshing about the minks and Sulong. I mean, it's an okay chapter I think Oda is setting up the fights right now and we'll see them over the span of the next 3-4 chapters.
Outside of Carrot/Wanda v. Perospero, I dont think any fight has been properly set up yet.

- We dont know of Yamato is actually facing Sasaki, it could entirely be just another clash in the end like Ulti

- WW and Black Maria are entirely MIA, so is Kid, Law, Killer and Hawkins

- Nami/Usopp may definitely continue to fight Ultu/P1, but for some reason I think those battles are shifting over to Robin and Chopper. They physical matchups of both seem better for this, and potentially this is a point where they bring out some form of armament haki. Not sure we'll see.

- 5 Numbers haven't been seen, Franky has been MIA against 1 of them (with another unconscious). Who knows of the other 4 get up because they were mentioned to be recovering from being drunk

- the BMP may actually show up in a few chapters

- Who knows how the whole Zoro, Drake, Apoo thing plays out

I'd say the closes thing we have to another potential matchup right now is Sanji v. Queen due to this chapter, but we gotta wait and see how it goes. Not only that but that still leaves Jinbe to either tackle Jack or something (King is doubtful imo).

Not to mention, will Luffy be obstructed by someone prior as well? Or will everyone else be able to hold their respective opponents off before he reaches Kaido? Will others join him? How will the Kaido/Scabbard stuff play out?

Just so much to think about and see. ACT 3 ending will barely resolve any of this as a whole, and Act 4 still has a ton of setup to probably accomplish outside of some major Act 3 cliffhangers like Orochi surviving, the Scabbards losing soon, the BMP arriving soon, or some miraculously new character showing up out of the blue (Scopper, The Ace, etc)

People really think Zoro will outshine Luffy Kid and Law :whitepress:
Man cant handle apoo with xdrake
Zoro already outshines law and kid . They have done jack shit . Also did you forget that law is a swordman genius? We’ve seen all of laws capabilities. Only good enough to get mid diffed by doflamingo . Meanwhile zoro has odens blade and is obviously going to do major damage to kaido . Law is n in zoros league

Marco vs Big Mom was nice to see. Even he acknowledge that Big Mom is very dangerous but Marco's flames for some reason can hurt Prometheus which I don't really get it but ok.:okay:
And Big Mom choked Marco like a chicken lmao:denzimote:And I feel bad for Perospero honestly:josad::josad:

Carrot's Sulong and Wanda's Sulong looks sick as hell:steef::steef:Carrot's still better though:goyea:

Ayooo, what the hell?:denzimote::denzimote:First, Apoo dodged Zoro's named attack and he also blocked coated haki Enma Zoro and Hybrid Form Drake with his tonfa LOL.:crazwhat:Wapoo SZN

And.... did..... did Queen just confirmed that Sanji is the second strongest fighter while Zoro is the third best fighter?:eeke:

Like I wasn't expecting that:hope:

Chopper aka the doctor gets infected LMAO:youcraz:Talk about irony:kawak:

Page One saving Ulti from the plant is just too pure :pepemotion:Best siblings:pagemoji::ultimoji:

So Usopp tanked two of Ulti's headbutts and still alive. Impressive if you ask me:usosmug:

Nami is best girl confirmed :pepemy::pepecry:Can't blame Usopp here really:jordanmf:

Best chapter yet :cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Marco vs Big Mom was nice to see. Even he acknowledge that Big Mom is very dangerous but Marco's flames for some reason can hurt Prometheus which I don't really get it but ok.:okay:
And Big Mom choked Marco like a chicken lmao:denzimote:And I feel bad for Perospero honestly:josad::josad:

Carrot's Sulong and Wanda's Sulong looks sick as hell:steef::steef:Carrot's still better though:goyea:

Ayooo, what the hell?:denzimote::denzimote:First, Apoo dodged Zoro's named attack and he also blocked coated haki Enma Zoro and Hybrid Form Drake with his tonfa LOL.:crazwhat:Wapoo SZN

And.... did..... did Queen just confirmed that Sanji is the second strongest fighter while Zoro is the third best fighter?:eeke:

Like I wasn't expecting that:hope:

Chopper aka the doctor gets infected LMAO:youcraz:Talk about irony:kawak:

Page One saving Ulti from the plant is just too pure :pepemotion:Best siblings:pagemoji::ultimoji:

So Usopp tanked two of Ulti's headbutts and still alive. Impressive if you ask me:usosmug:

Nami is best girl confirmed :pepemy::pepecry:Can't blame Usopp here really:jordanmf:

Best chapter yet :cheers:
U should put gif in every last sentence of ur review lil goat

Status
Not open for further replies.