Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You realize "they" is plural? As in more than 1.

How strong of a sneak attack it has to be to make Drake fall to his knees and tremble without fighting back?
You really think 1 sneak attack does that kind of damage?

How is Drake getting sneak attacked by Queen if he was there to fight him?
turn of phrase like its the shs they beat doflamingo
when they didnt it was luffy

are you telling me queen and drake had a 1 vs 1 ?

turn of phrase like its the shs they beat doflamingo
when they didnt it was luffy
What?
No one ever says that.

Talk normally from beginning.
are you telling me queen and drake had a 1 vs 1 ?
Everything shows yes:
1. Queen is the only one with weapon out and usage marks on it.
2. Drake knew he was going to fight Queen so he couldn't get sneak attacked by him.

@Akuma_Law what did you said ? i used google trad ? Seems like Viz uses the same thing :milaugh:

Queen doesn't know Law is there no ? And from queen's pov, drake was part of his crew and a T6, so it's understandable to give him more credits^^
Lol Like I said in th thread someone created in this issue the Viz translation in this chapter was kinda off on that part
I'll take the fans (who actually know Japanese) and the official Spanish translation over the official English this time

Its crazy to think that the 2 of the big hitters hes talking about are struggling with apoo. With queen beating drakes ass a few chapters and and apoo being scared shitless of him
:queenmoji:
At this point itd probably take the 3 of them together to give them a chance of beating the funk
Apoo is clearly overwhelmed i don't see Zoro or Drake struggling unless you wanted to see him get taken down with few attacks
Post automatically merged:

At least he admits when he is wrong you should learn from him

Last edited:
Another day another legion of Sanji fans stinking up a thread . Of course Sanji is not who queen is referring to as 2nd strongest because guess what? He isn’t the 2nd strongest he’s weaker then zoro and the feats and haki showings are the evidence for that . Zoro is worst generation alongside luffy and is seen in the one piece world as the vice captain . Sanji is a featless scrub with inflated bounty due to his Daddy. Sanji fans all you do is make coming to this site a chore with your bullshit . Let me give all you guys some advice . SHUT THE FUCK UP

Lol Like I said in th thread someone created in this issue the Viz translation in this chapter was kinda off on that part
I'll take the fans (who actually know Japanese) and the official Spanish translation over the official English this time
You do realize the official translator is Stephen Paul who is known not only in the English community but also the Japanese community his translation is one of the best we can get.

Don’t take it lightly.

You do realize the official translator is Stephen Paul who is known not only in the English community but also the Japanese community his translation is one of the best we can get.

Don’t take it lightly.
Yeah I know who he is, but does this mean he incapable of mistakes? :seriously:
And do people realise Japanese is the actual text not English? Its translated by Paul as other languages translated by other translators hired to do what Mr. Stephen does: translating it to fans who speaking their first languages :kayneshrug:

There's actually no issue with the Viz translation, and is in fact pretty similar to the other translations with only slight differences. But people misread Viz's English, assuming Drake is somehow included in 2nd/3rd.

I can see why non-native English speakers may make that mistake, but it's not what the Viz version implies.

Since we get early chapter this week when are spoilers?
Spoilers likely tomorrow morning (~18 hours maybe). Pics tuesday and unofficial scans Wednesday. Early chapter never changes when we get Korean spoilers it seems, just when pics and scans come out.

On another note , I think Oda is going for a solid 40 (rough estimate) chapters for Act 3, which would be 997 (it started 958). This is assuming there is a somewhat rigid structure in terms of chapter count for Wano, which I still think is ~160-170 chapters with Act breaks, with the 5 Acts adding to that amount

- Act 1: 16 Chapters (909-924)
- Act Break: half of 925.
- Act 2: 31 Chapters (925-955; technically 925 is only a portion of Act 2)
- Act Break: 956 and 957
- Act 3: 40/41/42 Chapters (958-997/8/9)
- Act Break: 2-4 Chapters (99X-100X; begins/ends in this section)
- Act 4: ~40-50 Chapters (100X-104X/5X)
- Act Break: 1/2 Chapters
- Act 5: 10-15 Chapters (104X/5X- 106X/7X)

Yes, I believe Wano is hitting the 1060/70's. The bulk of the fighting hasn't even started, nor has it even been set up. Then the fighting between tons of people must occur, then we must receive an arc closer, which we know can take a while. When we hit 1008, Wano will officially be 100 chapters long. We are currently at 87. Oda is notorious for doubling arc lengths just when the initial battles start (@160 chapters, half would be at 80 chapters, which is almost roughly how long it took for the skirmishes to even start.)

Its certainly not ending in the next 30, which is what the entirely of CP9 currently at a 120, so it will become the biggest arc/saga yet by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.