Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oDa dOeSn'T cArE aBoUt pOWeRsCaLing

Can't wait till chapter drops and rag on that "Weaker Straw Hats will beat Tobi Roppo" thread :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Dude your reading comprehension is just straight up trash tier. How can you be reading this and not see that Oda plans to have Usopp and Nami take out Ulti and P1 later on? This is like reading Water 7 and saying that Luffy clearly will not take out Lucci by the end of the saga since he lost badly in round 1. Hell, Usopp and Nami did BETTER against Ulti and P1 in round 1 than Luffy did against Lucci in round 1. Obviously Oda is having Tama interrupt to give Usopp and Nami a chance to recover themselves and fight back later

Marco was colliding on an equal footing with Big Mom in the first panel, and Big Mom was using her elemental power.
I don't know how this is an L for Marco lol, as I already knew, he is a top tier
Just like G4 Luffy colliding with Bigmom on one panel with equal footing. Atleast Luffy forced Bigmom to use haki. In Marco's words Bigmom is more dangerous than Luffy and co thought.

Glad that Oda don't destroy the powerlvl with making Nami and Usopp a threat for Ulti and Pageone,both get stomped very quickly as I though. The Flyers probably get defeated by the Scabbard+Strawhats later, until now I think OTama gonna save Nami and Usopp and escape, the flyers are still to much for the weak-mid strawhats lvl members.

Kinda hype for Big mom by this translation:
Big Mom is upset that she's wasting time with little battles like this.

Big Mom: "If you want to kill me, we can save it for later.
I have no soul to use with Marco right now."

She don't see Marco as really threat but yet the clash was looking really cool. Hope we gonna see more soon.

Zoro use CoA with attacking Apoo, it is kinda a insane feat if we look how easily Zoro with CoA cut Mountain Pica and fulllbody Pica.
The gap between someone as Apoo and Doffy strongest member is insane large.
Finally Zoro getting opponets worth to fight them, the feat of course don't dehype Zoro(my men gonna get his shine later) but it simple hype Apoo and show the supernova play in different league then fodders like Pica/Vergo.

I hope Perospero get the same threatment as Ulti and Pageone soon , beating the shit of Wanda and Carrot, I hope it.

Ulti and Pageone performance only hype me more for Sasaki,Black Maria and of course Who' s Who. They are truly monsters and it make sense why they beeing in same league as Drake.
Or carrot and wanda stronger than you thought

Glad that Oda don't destroy the powerlvl with making Nami and Usopp a threat for Ulti and Pageone,both get stomped very quickly as I though. The Flyers probably get defeated by the Scabbard+Strawhats later, until now I think OTama gonna save Nami and Usopp and escape, the flyers are still to much for the weak-mid strawhats lvl members.

Kinda hype for Big mom by this translation:
Big Mom is upset that she's wasting time with little battles like this.

Big Mom: "If you want to kill me, we can save it for later.
I have no soul to use with Marco right now."

She don't see Marco as really threat but yet the clash was looking really cool. Hope we gonna see more soon.

Zoro use CoA with attacking Apoo, it is kinda a insane feat if we look how easily Zoro with CoA cut Mountain Pica and fulllbody Pica.
The gap between someone as Apoo and Doffy strongest member is insane large.
Finally Zoro getting opponets worth to fight them, the feat of course don't dehype Zoro(my men gonna get his shine later) but it simple hype Apoo and show the supernova play in different league then fodders like Pica/Vergo.

I hope Perospero get the same threatment as Ulti and Pageone soon , beating the shit of Wanda and Carrot, I hope it.

Ulti and Pageone performance only hype me more for Sasaki,Black Maria and of course Who' s Who. They are truly monsters and it make sense why they beeing in same league as Drake.

Seriously, I wonder who is taking on the 5 F6 members lol. Supernova? Robin/Chopper/Franky/Brook? Are they even too weak? What about the BMP members still at large? For example Amande vs. Brook could be a good fight if elaborated on. Campote/Snack? Are Hotei/Fukurokuju going to play factors?

So much currently present and I feel like there isn't enough on the good side to go around lol. Maybe we do need to have pre-Kaido fights for the Supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.