Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad blood is the wrong term, its not like both duos are arch enemies. But yeah they will def get a rematch and "prove their strength" to the dino siblings
Nami and Ulti definitely have bad blood. Ulti is mad at Nami for “hurting” P1 and for supporting Luffy, while Nami is mad at Ulti for roughing her up badly and trash talking her captain. Whenever you hear a Straw Hat say to a minor villain that “Luffy will become the King of the Pirates!” that’s a giveaway that that SH will fuck up that villain later

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How can people read this stuff and NOT come to the conclusion that Usopp and Nami will get a power up and defeat P1 and Ulti later on? Oda set up so much bad blood and emotional investment between the two duos only so that he could toss it aside and have Usopp and Nami do nothing but maybe take out 2 random Numbers?
There is no fucking way they are beating them clean.

You are not growing from fodder to vet in few chapters.

They will most likely win due to gags and shit but not normally.

Do you really expect someone who almost forced Luffy to use G4 to fall against Nami?

Seriously, I wonder who is taking on the 5 F6 members lol. Supernova? Robin/Chopper/Franky/Brook? Are they even too weak? What about the BMP members still at large? For example Amande vs. Brook could be a good fight if elaborated on. Campote/Snack? Are Hotei/Fukurokuju going to play factors?
Yeah kinda try to find a fight pairing for the Flyers too. I think the low-mid Strawhats gonna fight them, I still think they are to weak to beat them in 1on1. But in same way I think they getting stronger during the battles and I kinda even hope haki skills by them.

The thing is:
Kaido is vs Group
Each Calamity vs group is probably happen
So a Flyer vs Group(Alliance+Strawhats) can happen too. Like Ulti vs 2-4 people and get defeated very hard. Something like this, the whole war screaming like we getting group fights, if even Luffy and co need help, I can imagine the same the thing for the weaker Strawhats too.

Because that I stll have hopes that weaker strawhats get their shine against the flyers, but only with group help.

Or carrot and wanda stronger than you thought
Of course a sulong make someone far stronger, I don't say Wanda and Carrot in sulongs are fodder, simple want Perospero to gain more hype as someone with 700mio and top member of Big mom,nothing less.

Marco: They don't know how dangerous you are to Bigmom
Vista: Yes. It is good for both of us to Mihawk.
They don't know how dangerous you are to Bigmom
first off this doesnt make big mom look better unless you made an error here. how dangerous you are to big mom not how dangerous big mom is. big difference there mate....
and if you read carefully
you stated she didnt ask for postponement
but she did
so uh before asking seth to pick up on his reading
you might want to check up on yours
Post automatically merged:

Whate 45?

Yes but with help
trump foo

Damn lol this is actually pretty crazy when you realize that pretty much none of the current matchups, except for Carrot/Perospero, are surefire.

Wano is going to be long as fuck and a ton of fighting.
So what do you think about Wanda's sulong design compared to Carrot? Carrot sulong looks still unique or the opposite?

Imo they are similar. Looking like a older sister and younger sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.