Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami and Ulti definitely have bad blood. Ulti is mad at Nami for “hurting” P1 and for supporting Luffy, while Nami is mad at Ulti for roughing her up badly and trash talking her captain. Whenever you hear a Straw Hat say to a minor villain that “Luffy will become the King of the Pirates!” that’s a giveaway that that SH will fuck up that villain later
if Nami actually beats Ulti (don't know how though), I'm gonna be super impressed. Also looks like BM still has Zeus with her so Nami is gonna have to find another way to do something against Ulti.

Luffy became punching bag against Katakuri for the first two rounds but ended up winning.
Zoro couldn't hurt Mr. 1 at all then ended up one shotting him with one sword style.
Usopp got his skull cracked too in Alabasta and Chopper was beaten up too but they ended up winning.
Luff and Zoro got embarassed by Lucci in W7 but later ended up winning.

Yeah Nami and Usopp are winning against Ulti and Page One later. The Straw Hats are not all clone of Judge's son who always became a punching bag but didn't get any W. They aren't like him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean, both did 0 damage. And since Marco can regen grabbing attacks are more effective.
Marco will most likely stall her outside of main floors. People get excited over Big Mom holding Marco like if she did some massive unhealable ( lol is there a word like this? ) damage.

I feel like Nami and Usopp are still outclassed even with powerups to beat p1 and Ulti, I feel like they need a frontliner like Monster Point Chopper to be a tank while they dish out damage.
When ypu outclass well it means overpowered physically. We know that Ussop and Nami are both the smartest in the crew (not a geek like Robin) and they don't need to overpower their opponents, they need to outwit them.

S

Shuyaku

He got sent flying a kilometer and was stuck between two buildings for a long time.

Against Crocodile, he was in a way more dire state after round 1, but fought him like 1 hour later
Yeah, he was nowhere near in the same state Nami and Usopp are right now. Motherfucker got his face caved in and is knocked out cold. Nami is boody and crying. Besides, it was established why Luffy/Zoro performed so poorly when they first met CP9, they were unfocused, they didn't jump 10 tiers when they fought them afterwards (not counting their respective powerups).

Croc was a matter of Luffy obtaining the means to get through his intangibility. He didn't lack combat ability.

if Nami actually beats Ulti (don't know how though), I'm gonna be super impressed. Also looks like BM still has Zeus with her so Nami is gonna have to find another way to do something against Ulti.
Well Tama did interrupt their fight, so I can see a likely scenario where Tama holds off Ulti and P1 with some brainwashed headliners/Gifters in order to let Nami and Usopp get away. Then Nami could run into BM, steal Zeus (maybe Prometheus too, who knows), and then find Ulti again and beat her.

Status
Not open for further replies.