Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no fucking way they are beating them clean.

You are not growing from fodder to vet in few chapters.

They will most likely win due to gags and shit but not normally.

Do you really expect someone who almost forced Luffy to use G4 to fall against Nami?
LUFFY GOT NEG DIFFED BY LUCCI AND THEN BEAT HIM A FEW HOURS LATER!

Nami will get Zeus and maybe some Haki, Usopp will likely get a Haki powerup, and then the two will beat Ulti and P1. Who else do you see beating these two?

Zoro is looking worse than 45 right now
Zoro with CoA could cut easily down Pica in his golem and fullbody haki form, of course since that Zoro even get stronger.

Apoo blocking Zoro CoA don't dehype Zoro for me, Zoro still has tons of attacks in his skillset,, but the clash simple show what we all know since wano start, we have finally opponents who can fight back and give strong characters like Zoro and even Luffy a good fight. Their is nothing bad for Zoro, it just show the gap between a Apoo and guys like Pica/Vergo is such this large.

Law already show it and Apoo getting the same threatment, these guys are powerhouse and people should understand they aren't fodders ants like Pica and co.

So what do you think about Wanda's sulong design compared to Carrot? Carrot sulong looks still unique or the opposite?

Imo they are similar. Looking like a older sister and younger sister.
I do think because Wanda has that "Canine" look about her, she looks sort of similar to Inu because of it. Carrot's still stands out to me more in this case, but Wanda being as good as she looks definitely brings it down a little. We'll see what happens.

Of course a sulong make someone far stronger, I don't say Wanda and Carrot in sulongs are fodder, simple want Perospero to gain more hype as someone with 700mio and top member of Big mom,nothing less.
Perospero getting defeated is not something I'm worried about since I already expect him to get defeated, the only thing I'm worried about is that Oda will off screen the fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LUFFY GOT NEG DIFFED BY LUCCI AND THEN BEAT HIM A FEW HOURS LATER!

Nami will get Zeus and maybe some Haki, Usopp will likely get a Haki powerup, and then the two will beat Ulti and P1. Who else do you see beating these two?
Luffy =/= Nami unless I missed some chapters and Nami is the one to fight the top fighters lmao

Why do you want to bring them into this? This chapter is devastating for the Admiral wankdom. A basic grab from “Meme” is more effective than Kekzaru’s strongest attack
"if you want to kill me
we can settle this later marco"

wow so devastating
big mom literally ran from the fight stating she doesnt have enough to take him on rn

Zoro with CoA could cut easily down Pica in his golem and fullbody haki form, of course since that Zoro even get stronger.

Apoo blocking Zoro CoA don't dehype Zoro for me, Zoro still has tons of attacks in his skillset,, but the clash simple show what we all know since wano start, we have finally opponents who can fight back and give strong characters like Zoro and even Luffy a good fight. Their is nothing bad for Zoro, it just show the gap between a Apoo and guys like Pica/Vergo is such this large.

Law already show it and Apoo getting the same threatment, these guys are powerhouse and people should understand they aren't fodders ants like Pica and co.
Shit up lol. Zoro is mistreated here by Oda.

Perospero getting defeated is not something I'm worried about since I already expect him to get defeated, the only thing I'm worried about is that Oda will off screen the fight.
They ain't doing shit to Pero. Pedro >>> Carrot/Wanda. At best they're Pedro level in their Sulong, and Pero >>> Pedro.

Yamato one shot Ulti with a sneak attack, and they were clashing after. Both of them combined didn't 1-shot Pero.

Status
Not open for further replies.