Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know how dangerous you are to Bigmom
first off this doesnt make big mom look better unless you made an error here. how dangerous you are to big mom not how dangerous big mom is. big difference there mate....
and if you read carefully
you stated she didnt ask for postponement
but she did
so uh before asking seth to pick up on his reading
you might want to check up on yours
Post automatically merged:

trump foo
She didn't request postponement. She did ignore Marco and went away. My reading ability is fine.

Yeah, he was nowhere near in the same state Nami and Usopp are right now. Motherfucker got his face caved in and is knocked out cold. Nami is boody and crying. Besides, it was established why Luffy/Zoro performed so poorly when they first met CP9, they were unfocused, they didn't jump 10 tiers when they fought them afterwards (not counting their respective powerups).

Croc was a matter of Luffy obtaining the means to get through his intangibility. He didn't lack combat ability.
Lol the SHs are always “unfocused” whenever they job. Oda always makes the SHs perform bad in the early and middle stages of an arc, and they only start to look good at the end because that’s when they become “focused”.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm still in the belief that she can still do something against Ulti, though close combat fighting isn't certainly her thing and she doesn't have Zeus with her either
Was arguing for the same yesterday. But I dunno, the gap seems too large for a smart tactical fighter like Nami at the moment. Maybe she'll recover and fight a lesser opponent. Ulti is too strong.
Why not?

They obviously wouldn't win in a straight up fight. But they're 2 of if not the two smartest SHs. There's a way to win in a strategic non ordinary fight
Watchu talkin about Rav?

Oda said Nami, Ben Beckman and Kuro are the 3 smartest people in the east blue. Yeah it's the weakest sea, but she's still really smart in general not just her field. And Usopp showed in his fight against Luffy that he can close the gap in strength with his brains and tactics. Again not saying that it'll happen, but there's a way where Nami and Usopp can strategically manipulate Ulti and P1 into winning. It's a shonen manga and fights need to have variety, some will be funny fights, some emotional, some straight brawls etc..
Here's the sbs for anyone interested
My brotha it's a shonen manga for 14 year old japanese teens, do you want her to write a dissertation on the human genome project and find the universal theory of relativity to qualify as smart? lol

Come on Rav you gotta at least give her that relatively speaking she's a pretty smart character that could pull off a strategic W

Status
Not open for further replies.