Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page One is a guy not even Sanji could handle with ease, he took his attacks without major injuries. Has Usopp ever defeated anyone of similar caliber ?
did luffy ever defeat someone of doffy's calibre before taking him on .......
very rare to defeat people of similar calibre cause strawhats grow each arc...
its obvious they get stronger in the battle.

Looks like an amazing chapter, the best since the past 10 to 15 chapters.

I might sound cruel but since the time skip, Nami has been coming out unscathed on each arc which is something I never liked, but its nice seeing her bloody and beaten for a change. This is a war so no preferential treatment to anybody please.

I liked most of the stuff in this chapter and Queen's comments on Judge was the most interesting part.

The only part I did not like was Tama intervening with her komainu or whatever, I am afraid that her kibi dango can be used to change the tides in making allies out of the zoans and smile users. Please Oda don't do that

Serious question,assuming all strawhats get fights, who are Nami/Usopp fighting?

I do have my bets on Orochi for Usopp, but does anyone think the BMP will eventually be involved and serve as better, less physical fighters (i.e. Mont door, Galette, etc), but even there adding them brings in Smoothie, Campote, Snack and Daifuku AT LEAST.

What the hell is going to happen this arc. So much lol

It makes no sense for Franky to fight a number, but Nami/Usopp beat a Tobi Roppo. That's fucking stupid. They need massive help to win.
Good thing that Franky’s main opponent isn’t gonna be a Number lol. We already saw him fight a Number and he instantly negged it. Franky is either fighting Sasaki or all the remaining Numbers at once (I’m sure 5/6 Numbers combined can at least rival a Flyer)

Zoro couldn't hurt Mr. 1 at all then ended up one shotting him with one sword style.
Usopp got his skull cracked too in Alabasta and Chopper was beaten up too but they ended up winning.
Luff and Zoro got embarassed by Lucci in W7 but later ended up winning.
The different in every scene is that in most these battles with you call out the Strawhats had energy and the spirit to fight back. This time Nami already lying down well crying, Usopp get beat up badly again. They where done, at that is the different.

Zoro stand on his own when he defeat Mr.1
Luffy and Zoro where okay without any much damage taking by the Cp9, they didn't cry because beeing weak as Nami right now did.

Chopper and Usopp fight back on their own in a equal battle before they take the advanced in the end.

In the most battles the fight where equal and the Strawhats overcome their own limit with their spirit.

Ulti and Pagone vs Nami and Usopp are totally different, they complete stomp them in few seconds while Nami even crying out and was about the get killed. They don't even scratch the dinos and we speak about guys who tank G3 attacks, how Usopp and Nami gonna knock out guys who have G3+ durability and insane stamina? Not like the previous guys with getting one shotet, Ulti and Pageone can tank many much and don't gonna down by simple attacks.

Oda know this and do something with he didn't do for battles like Zoro vs Mr.1, Usopp and Chopper in alabasta and the other battles, he save Nami and Usopp right now with OTama.

If Otama wasn't their,Nami would simple killed off, probably they escape in the next chapter and the battle ends here for first.
Without help of strong opponents Nami and Usopp can't take Ulti and Pageone, it was simple shown by Oda now.

Status
Not open for further replies.