Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tama did interrupt their fight, so I can see a likely scenario where Tama holds off Ulti and P1 with some brainwashed headliners/Gifters in order to let Nami and Usopp get away. Then Nami could run into BM, steal Zeus (maybe Prometheus too, who knows), and then find Ulti again and beat her.
Tama is probably there for some other reason. Nami and Usopp will hang in and escape probably. I really don't think these are their fights

Perospero is great, a candy arrow, never expected bow and arrow from, very versatile and talented in use of his DF.
Also we were shown a panel of moon when marco was about to be shot, I am assuming something with moon might happen probably getting hidden(or it was just to showcase that the two are in sulong form, since oda established sulongs are not game changer anyway).
But them attacking perospero is feeling the same as pedro attacking perospero, i.e. trying to get him offgaurd. Honestly as said earlier, I just hope he dumpsters everyone.

Also BM said she can't waste time with small fights, is she planning to fight Kaido? Since I am pretty sure marco is the strongest out of the alliance. And seems like marco is also not following her.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
if luffy could beat katakuri solo after the asswhooping he got early on
nami and usopp can beat page one and ulti.....
if the author wills it .... at the very least.
Yeah. Nami and Usopp getting power ups to the point of beatingstrong and durable dinos are such oda's thing to do.

Sakazuki got wombo combo'd by Whitebeard immediately after the clash with Marco so no shit.
Prometheus literally got pushed back.

In the anime, Sakazuki sends Marco packing.
In two panels BM got an advantage.

While Ace was giving a death speech Failzuki couldn't do shit to Marco.

BM> Akainu

Deal with it :endthis:

Also stop these dumb comments about prometheus. His flames can interact with prometheus so what? He still got his ass beat by BM.

Yes yes in the filler anime

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
She said that Marco is too irrelevant for her to worry about him lol. Wasnโ€™t Kekzaru hyping up Marcoโ€™s incredible fighting skills?
Marco stopped her attack....

BM relied to on Perospero to go for the insta kill....

BM could have one shotted Marco/take him out quickly if he's so irrelevant....

Yet HEALING from an attack so devastating for an admiral...once again, stop trying to play this game.

Last edited:
Was arguing for the same yesterday. But I dunno, the gap seems too large for a smart tactical fighter like Nami at the moment. Maybe she'll recover and fight a lesser opponent. Ulti is too strong.
though at the same time, there isn't anyone really available to deal with Page One + Ulti since everyone else for the most part is occupied with someone. I'll be interested in seeing how Oda plays out Nami and Usopp, no way he leaves this hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.