Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
One guy in the WSJ Discord said that Perspero was weak and easy fodder for Carrot, ignoring that I did say that he gave Pedro trouble before his suicide bombing.

These people are laughable. :gokulaugh:
Perospero is the strongest member in his crew right after Cracker.

I bet there's a chance a single duke would lose to him. Dukes >>>>>>>> Carrot.

That's self explicative going by her so-far-displayed feats regardless.

Why not?

They obviously wouldn't win in a straight up fight. But they're 2 of if not the two smartest SHs. There's a way to win in a strategic non ordinary fight
Nami isn't smart like your saying, she's skilled in her field, and in general knowledge, if that qualifies as smart, good god. Same with Usopp.
Chopper while naive could be considered smarter, i.e. brain point.

One guy in the WSJ Discord said that Perspero was weak and easy fodder for Carrot, ignoring that I did say that he gave Pedro trouble before his suicide bombing.

These people are laughable. :gokulaugh:
Only a fool would say Perospero is weak and fodder. That guy easily destroyed Brook and Chopper as well as Pedro. He is also respected by a lot of characters in the one piece world.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nami isn't smart like your saying, she's skilled in her field, and in general knowledge, if that qualifies as smart, good god. Same with Usopp.
Chopper while naive could be considered smarter, i.e. brain point.
Watchu talkin about Rav?

Oda said Nami, Ben Beckman and Kuro are the 3 smartest people in the east blue. Yeah it's the weakest sea, but she's still really smart in general not just her field. And Usopp showed in his fight against Luffy that he can close the gap in strength with his brains and tactics. Again not saying that it'll happen, but there's a way where Nami and Usopp can strategically manipulate Ulti and P1 into winning. It's a shonen manga and fights need to have variety, some will be funny fights, some emotional, some straight brawls etc..

How can you watch Nami vs Doublefinger and Kalifa and say that Nami isn’t smart lol
Because that's not what qualifies smart... creative? Absolutely. Your mistaking the two.
Post automatically merged:

Watchu talkin about Rav?

Oda said Nami, Ben Beckman and Kuro are the 3 smartest people in the east blue. Yeah it's the weakest sea, but she's still really smart in general not just her field. And Usopp showed in his fight against Luffy that he can close the gap in strength with his brains and tactics. Again not saying that it'll happen, but there's a way where Nami and Usopp can strategically manipulate Ulti and P1 into winning. It's a shonen manga and fights need to have variety, some will be funny fights, some emotional, some straight brawls etc..
Good god East Blue must be full of retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.