Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not really as one sides as people here trying to make it be.
> Usopp about to attack ulti, but Page One interfered
> Usopp about to attack Page One, but Ulti interfered and attacked Usopp instead
It seems like Ulti was able to take for both Nami and Usopp, based on the new translation she let her caught only because she want to get saved by Pageone, she even call Usopp attacks boring lol. She basically stomp Nami and Usopp and Pageone even call her out because wasting time on Nami and Usopp, this is even worse as I expected.

For you other parts I don't disagree topi, I just think if Nami+Usopp round 2 vs Ulti and Pageone happen later, I think both getting a powerup+ getting help of someone else to beat them. Similar as Luffy need help to beat Kaido, similar as Sanji and co need help to beat the calamity.

I don't disagree your point, Kinda even have the same opinion(little different though).

She literally says she doesn't have a soul at the moment which is why she let him go. She wants to increase her power by taking his soul.

Marco was literally sweating and unable to do anything. Big L for you admiral fans. Tremendous L. Why do you think @Admiral Lee Hung went into hiding?:denzimote:

She would turn him into a homie. He isn't strong enough to tango with her.

Speed? She grabbed Marco 1v1 which means her combat speed >his. This same Marco could easily keep up with Akainu.

Haki? We haven't seen what she can do with haki.

His magma will do nothing to her. She doesn't even need to use haki to block the magma. She got hit with Zeus and shrugged it off. Lightning>>>> magma in terms of heat.
lee is prob at work
should join us soon.
here sera ,
seems like you didnt read
" She wants to increase her power by taking his soul."
wrong , "I have no soul to use on you right now.", she doesnt have enough souls to take him on/use against him not she wants to take his soul . quite obvious she doesnt want to take his soul cause she leaves right after and

"If you want to kill me, we can settle this later. "
she postpones their battle

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
they wont
they said she didnt postpone him
just ignored .....
its almost like
they cant read the quote where she asked marco to settle this later...

the double standards never end.
It will never stop. Marco blocks Akainu's mini fist? Proof of how close admirals and commanders are....Marco blocks BM's Prometheus, yonko superiority....

Onigumo places cuffs Marco means Admirals needs help to kill commanders....BM needs Perospero to inflict big damage on Marco means yonko are much stronger
:luuh:

True, but Zoro was using stronger attacks against Pica. Think about when Zoro first started fighting Killer. He was at a casual level. Then he stepped it up but still wasn't fighting at his max. He used a higher level and more speed when he blitz and oneshot Killer at the end of their battle.
Yeah when he cut Pica in full body haki he use a move, but even casuall Zoro woth CoA cut easily out Golem Pica without using a move( it was when he pierce Pica in multiple parts). Im just saying that Zoro CoA and attack power was already stronger back then to cut Pica down easily. And we speak about a stronger Zoro here and yet Apoo doing it really fine, im sure Zoro with one CoA attack as in current chapter would one shot Pica too.^^

Of course Zoro still has many other skillset moves, I just say that Apoo is really a monster and people should not use this to downplay Zoro. Even Luffy and Kid get caught off by Apoo.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
lee is prob at work
should join us soon.
here sera ,
wrong , "I have no soul to use on you right now.", she doesnt have enough souls to take him on/use against him not she wants to take his soul . quite obvious she doesnt want to take his soul cause she leaves right after and

Y'all really never get exhausted with the Z v S and Y v A shitposting huh :nicagesmile:

Impressive shitposting stamina if anything lol

lee is prob at work
should join us soon.
here sera ,

At work is not an excuse. Everyone spending their time here more at work than at home.

Stop.
That depends whether he is being Sanji or being Judge's son. If he is being Sanji, then he will get wrecked too and will lay in floor bloodied together with Nami.
If he is being Judge's son, probably he has a chance to stall a bit, carry Nami and run away as fast as possible.
Bro He would have been able to save them regardless...... Sanjis always saving people, Especially Veteran characters like these.... Sanji would have easily saved them with that speed of his. Don't give me that judge son bullshit.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
lee is prob at work
should join us soon.
here sera ,

Her saying she's deciding not to take his soul wouldn't make sense anyways. Marco was literally in the palm of her hands. She could have easily taken his soul instead of relying on Perospero to kill him with an arrow.

At work is not an excuse. Everyone spending their time here more at work than at home.
really?
am still in school tho so no I dont...
Post automatically merged:

Her saying she's deciding not to take his soul wouldn't make sense anyways. Marco was literally in the palm of her hands. She could have easily taken his soul instead of relying on Perospero to kill him with an arrow.
she cant even take jimbei's soul
folks think she can take marco's
lol

Bro He would have been able to save them regardless...... Sanjis always saving people, Especially Veteran characters like these.... Sanji would have easily saved them with that speed of his. Don't give me that judge son bullshit.
He went to save Tashigi the supposed damsel in distress from Vergo.
Only to be the actual damsel there.
So stop giving me "the savior" bullshit.

Enlighten this guy pls @critical mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.