Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Ulti saw Usopp's debris attack coming and could've dodged it, but she let her self get captured cause she wanted Pay Pay to save her.

Top panel she notices the attack coming, middle panel she says "Save me Pay Pay"

Last panel she's :amazing::sweat:

lmao we need the backstory on these clown soon
Well Page one commented that Ulti can escape from devil just by herself, and Ulti calls Javelin a boring move
Perfect point it out Akai^^
Love Ulti as character but at most she is useful and at least get her shine, hope we see more of her attacks and skill.

Yeah when he cut Pica in full body haki he use a move, but even casuall Zoro woth CoA cut easily out Golem Pica without using a move( it was when he pierce Pica in multiple parts). Im just saying that Zoro CoA and attack power was already stronger back then to cut Pica down easily. And we speak about a stronger Zoro here and yet Apoo doing it really fine, im sure Zoro with one CoA attack as in current chapter would one shot Pica too.^^

Of course Zoro still has many other skillset moves, I just say that Apoo is really a monster and people should not use this to downplay Zoro. Even Luffy and Kid get caught off by Apoo.
I agree with what you are saying.

I underestimated Apoo and admit he is much stronger than I thought. He is easily YC level, but not as strong as Jack. I'm looking forward to what else he can do. I hope he uses his music to call and control the rest of the number to see Appo/Numbers vs Zoro/Drake.

HOLY SHIT WAIT A FOKEN MINUTE HERE!
NOT ONLY DID MEME RUN AWAY, SHE USED WORD FOR WORD WHAT MIHAWK SAID TO VISTA!
LMFAOOO!!
:suresure:

She even said that she has no homies to deal with Marco, can she not beat Marco without homies lmfao!
:ihaha:

Marco>Meme is the conclusion I can draw from this according to some people's logic in here!!
:cantseeme:

Holy shit! Apoo?! 1v2 against Drake and Zoro?! What a fucking Beast! Year of Apoo bitches join the hype train!!
:stealthblack:

Nami crying and saying Luffy will be PK?

Status
Not open for further replies.