Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro is tag teaming him, using haki, and trying to take him out as soon as possible in order to get the antidote and go up to kaido

And yet they've been fighting for like 3 chapters
:kayneshrug:

Like in all honesty i think zoro should be overall stronger than apoo but the way its looking now even if he is its probably not by that much
? This is the first chapter since zoro started chasing him wtf are you on about.

It depends since Oda's troupe in One Piece is 'iNhErItEd wIlL".

Carrot and Wanta might actually win this so you know....

Realistically Pero should be one of the the better fighters behind commanders. but for the sake of remembering Pedro they will beat him.
I really don't think so, especially when Jack defeated five stronger sulong minks

also there's Elbaf to settle pero and carrot rivaly, I think Wanda is dying most likely

Nami and Ussop are losing too, in fact they probably already done, rest if SHs are next if that's the case

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I really don't think so, especially when Jack defeated five stronger sulong minks

also there's Elbaf to settle pero and carrot rivaly, I think Wanda is dying most likely

Nami and Ussop are losing too, in fact they probably already done, rest if SHs are next if that's the case
Would be good but as I told you. Oda loves inherited shit more than anything in the series.

Carrot will most likely finish pero for the sake of seeing mini panel of Pedro smiling in front of her:gokulaugh:

Yeah but he doesn't want and he's far from going all out to like i said
Apoo will get fucked up soon
But shouldn't Drake's attack be stronger anyways ? Since he's using his strongest form
Not going all out, doesn't mean he's not putting the full force of his strength behind his attacks. He is trying to get the antidote from Apoo after all, so it's not like he's holding back. He's just not using high end named attacks, yet.

This is what happens when you have 2 yonkos in a tiny castle, you made 1 useless, and the other spamming boro breaths till Luffy gets to him, and beats him with the power of friendship and nakamas.
For a moment I legit thought that was the final clash.

Then I suddenly realized making Luffy defeat Kaido just because bloodlust would have been too much and Luffy wasn't ready to face a yonko yet when he had barely defeated Katakuri.

Zoro attacked Apoo first, then Apoo does a sound attack so it was clearly aimed at Zoro at least as well, Drake kinda came out of nowhere.

Apoo's asking Zoro and Drake to stop attacking him, saying going against 2 is unfair etc.

You can see from the last panel of the exchange, he's being overwhelmed so he's going to lose soon. When he first blocks their attacks, he is slightly above Zoro and Drake, but you can see in the last panel, he's being pushed downwards.
No Apoo dodged....then he was surrpunded by fodder. Then he attacked the fodder. It wasnt aimed at Zoro.

Which is right...hes still handling them tho.

Doesnt look like that to me. Apoo has weird stances. Oda makes him standing and move in weird ways.
Post automatically merged:

My bad. Although you are baiting on the behalf of baiting so.

In that case Zoro one-shotted Killer with one named attack.
:kayneshrug:
And then got oneshotted himself

Status
Not open for further replies.