Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kid is already on the 3rd floor,shouldn't he run into Black Maria too?

Or is he destined to mmeet Who's who instead?

Franky asked to deal with Sasaki tells me Oda is going in for the mid trio to be harmed/ temporarily defeated as he did with the weak trio last week.
Next few weeks,must be the M3's turn

Whoa The F6 may really be dealt by the weak/mid trio after all:kata:

Bogard

You can't win
Interesting summary, so basically

- Yamato has a devil fruit that Oda is reserving for later
- Law is back looking for the Red poneglyph to know the meaning of the D that Robin is also trying to find out, with another insinuation that the D are the enemies of the CDs
-Kid was already on the third floor with Killer all this time even before Luffy and co reached it, interesting that both are making preparations for the Kaido battle, guess Killer will also be part of the battle
- Another confirmation that Kaido is the current strongest living pirate
- A further clarification as to why Big Mom didn't want to be weakened by Marco now, aiming at doing something on the roof where Kaido is

Interesting content from the summary

And no break, which is cool

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Atleast she didn't get her sword club knocked out by bullets unlike a certain background character....
King would murder her withou a sword.

She cant fucking properly take down tobi roppo shes trash.

I rather beliwve Nami awakens CoC than this doG being useful for luffy i hope wano citizens boil her once they find out who is her father

Cut back to the main stage of Onigashima. Big mom flies back into the room, everyone panics. But Big Mom says.

Big Mom: "Don't worry. I only have business on the top floor, where Kaidou is."
If Big Mom actually makes it on the roof and then later on when Luffy and the rest of the Supernovas also make it, then we might get the Supernovas except maybe Apoo battling both Kaido and Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.